Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    18x85 ET+45 is what I'm running. I reckon +35 would stick out as mine is borderline.
    it really depends on how much the car is lowered.
    with eibach springs, 18x8.5 +41 will be flush at the front and 18x9.0 +40 will be quite flush at the rear

those specs dont need any guard rolling.

BUT if its further lowered with coilovers, the natural (negative) camber will suck the wheels further in and will mean a more aggresive offset can be accomodated. BUT! anything more than 9.0inch ET+40 at the rear will need guard rolling.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by yungquan View Post
    18x9.5 ET+15 at the front will be a disaster...it will not fit at all unless you have ridiculous negative camber (i.e. -8degrees)

18x9.5 ET +35 at the rear is fine
    but front, you would need something like 18x8.5 ET+35

hope this helps.

Thanks yungquan! Reallu appreciate your help! So its better to go for rear 18x9.5 ET +35 and 18x8.5 ET+35 for front? Cause im planning to lowered the car in the future but not now and i would like it to be like yours which is even out with the side of the car.

Thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by atrainz View Post
    Thanks yungquan! Reallu appreciate your help! So its better to go for rear 18x9.5 ET +35 and 18x8.5 ET+35 for front? Cause im planning to lowered the car in the future but not now and i would like it to be like yours which is even out with the side of the car.

Thanks!
    depends how much lower you want to go. if its just with eibach/tein springs its perfect. If you want to go any lower, then it will depend how much lower because the lower you go, the more the macpherson struts will suck the wheel inwards ( = need lower offset to compensate ). but that can always be solved with a humble camber kit.

yung

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Anyone got pics of 18' or 19' on their Cu2? Trying to figure out which size I should get. Any help will be appreciated!

19x9.5 +22 wrapped in 245/35
    Running about -4.5 to -5 in the rears.. Haven't gotten an alignment yet as I'm waiting for the fronts to arrive still.

Last edited by euRo_noob; 11-04-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Wow that is really nice! Awesome rims too, just the type I am after. Is that 19x9.5 +22 all four? Any issues with that fitting?

I'm from Melb, could you direct me places to shop at?

19x8.5 +35 f, 19x9.5+30 rear

not my car. but its almost a perfect flush without crazy stretch or camber.
    09 Grigio TSX - Forgestar CF10 19x9.5|Megan Coilover|ATLP Grille|JDM Type S Lip Rep|Sport Aero Reaer Bumper|Injen Intake|Magnaflow Exhausts|Cleared Headlights w/ Black Housing|LED conversion

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_423 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

19x8.5 +35 f, 19x9.5+30 rear

not my car. but its almost a perfect flush without crazy stretch or camber.
    i agree, wheels, tyres, height is perfect and would be somewhat friendly for a daily

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by atrainz View Post

Thanks!
    atrainz, great choice of rims mate - I am looking to get the same for my CU2. I have been doing some research and found this great little tool http://www.willtheyfit.com/

This will at least show you how much your rim/tyre and offset choice will change vs. your OEM's

I will not be lowering my bus, and a more modest wheel of 18 x 8.5 ET+35 as yungquan has suggested would be my choice (and sticking with my 235/45/18 HP's). Not too much stretch there and modest concave face (although if I could afford new tyres would go for the 9.5 inch).

cheers
    Jonesy
    Lovin' my CU2