Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R

FogLights for FD2R front bumper?!!

HEy guys i was wondering you any one knows if there is a foglight that will fit into the fd2r foglight spacer?

i was looking at the mondulo kit and it seemed the same shape not sure if it will fit or if anyone is selling foglights to fit fd2r kit?

Or will i have to get a customized foglight and if so where can i get this?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport FD2
    Hey david i have fd2 foglights in my fd2r front bumper. you just need to make a hole in the mesh and custom fit it. I used screws and glue to hold it in place.
    If my post was useful, please give a Good Post Quality (PQ) Point

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    ^ got pics of it? im keen to see how it turns out =)

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport FD2
    this is the only pic i have, took it after the accident last night. not a clear pic but you will get the gist

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    oh thanks alot mr abzii i didnt know that >< luckily i still have my factory front bumper... BTW did you get your fd2r FRONT bumper to fit perfectly?? cas when the panel beaters tried to fit mine the clips broke cas it was a very very tight fit so in that case we had to use some sort of car glue to stick it in place? would you happen to know what that glue is?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    HEy guys i was wondering since i got my fd2r kit glued on cas my clips broke when the panel beaters were installing it , is there a way to connect the foglights + install it in place from under the car by lifting it up or would i have to completely remove the front bumper??
    I'd rather do it myself if its doable to save expenses =p

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Oh btw i just went to panel beaters to try fit my foggies but there was no way of installing it cas the foggi brackets wont touch the bumper for it to b screwed in or glied... Soo i was wondering how you did it abzii ..if u can list me the steps how you fit it in that wud b great cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    looks good but i wonder how effective the foglamps from those are looks pretty small =p

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport FD2
    Glued front bumper doesnt sound good, your bumper will be more prone to breaking on impact as compared to one installed with clips. In order for you to install the FD2 stock foglights the way i did its going to very hard to do without taking the front bumper off.

Firstly you will need to take the bumper off and remove the mesh. Slot the foglight in the area where the mesh was and see how they both fit and find the perfect angle and symmetry you want.
    Then take the off the plastic bracket from behind the foglight and they will seperate into 2 pieces. Then take the mesh and cut out the shape of the foglight and slot it in, then put the plastic bracket
    back on the behind the foglight and it will be locked into place. use some glue between the mesh and plastic bracket and hold it in place until dry. Plug the wires in and its good to go
    it doesnt make much sense from reading the instructions, but when you have everything infront of you then it will be easy to understand.

the foggies dont look as good in this picture because of the odd mix match of aftermarket and OEM. But more recently i switched back to stock headlights and got a type r grill mounted on the mugen grill and it looked much better.

Last edited by Mr Abzii; 05-09-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by David321 View Post
    looks good but i wonder how effective the foglamps from those are looks pretty small =p
    lol the civic FD foggies don't do much anyway

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/...4-09160306.jpg

no offense but that looks a tad weird
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2, S15
    or you could make yours look like this

and