Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra type r dc5

Does anyone get hassled by the cops or epa for there type r dc5???

Hi guys im a new owner to a dc5 type r when i bought it and got a road worthy i had to remover my exhaust cannon bc too loud etc.

Ive had a muffler put in but i want to put my cannon back in.

But if im gonna get hassled by the cops or epa than no thanks.

Has anyone ever had a problem with the cops or the epa because of mods or exhaust???

Or do they leave us alone???????

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    they leave us alone because were vtec warriors

are you serious about this question?

cops gonna pull over modded cars regardless of make or model

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Dc2R
    Quote Originally Posted by aimen View Post
    Hi guys im a new owner to a dc5 type r when i bought it and got a road worthy i had to remover my exhaust cannon bc too loud etc.

Ive had a muffler put in but i want to put my cannon back in.

But if im gonna get hassled by the cops or epa than no thanks.

Has anyone ever had a problem with the cops or the epa because of mods or exhaust???

Or do they leave us alone???????
    To be on the safe side... leavign the stock exhaust is always your answer

Depends on police too

when i had a dc2r, i had a BC exhaust, never had trouble with the police at all (drove for work.. so average 1000kms per week) and the reason behind that is because i dont drive hard at all on the streets. I even had my car completely stripped (had only driver seat) for WSID and with the WSID numbers on my car ... still no troubles

If you are going to be worried everytime a cop drives past then keep your stock exhaust to give you peace of mind

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.
    One other thing to.

Got a P-plate?
    If the answer is yes. Youve got a bulls-eye target around your car.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra type r dc5
    nah im full licensed im 26.

but the car stand out heaps its black with 19's on it. so yer thats where im at at the moment

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    People that get pulled over all the time normally get pulled over for a reason. Be it that they drive around like an Idiot, or there number plates are black listed (Normally because of driving around like an idiot), so the cops pull you over all the time (They black list cars in QLD... not sure about other states).

But I'm guessing by your other threads "What's the loudest intake for a DC5R" you are going to drive around like and idiot.

Wow... you're 26... going by how you type, and the threads you've made I seriously though you were like 19... MAX.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra type r dc5
    Lol nah man im a mature driver. But i love the sound of vtec, im no hoon trust me.

I used to have an s2000 3 years ago and i loved it. Never got pulled over so im no idiot driver.

And as for the typing i can type but cbf, typing correct lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Dude, a bit of advice when it comes to forums, if you type correctly most people are going to take your posts a little more seriously, and you'll get some decent input into your question.

You seem like you are fairly new to the DC5R game, so if you are going to ask lots of questions it'll pay to spend the extra 2 minutes to construct a sentence properly and spell it all correctly.

But back on topic, if you are a mature driver you'll be fine.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by 45SET View Post
    Dude, a bit of advice when it comes to forums, if you type correctly most people are going to take your posts a little more seriously, and you'll get some decent input into your question.

You seem like you are fairly new to the DC5R game, so if you are going to ask lots of questions it'll pay to spend the extra 2 minutes to construct a sentence properly and spell it all correctly.

But back on topic, if you are a mature driver you'll be fine.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5 Integra Type R
    I drive around with a BC pro spec 3 and i never get hassled by cops.
    I get pulled over for RBTs and they never say a word.

Member Array
    Car:
    IntegrA DC5
    I'm a p'plater and when i bought my dc5 it cam with a cannon exhaust and it didnt pass RW and it got taken off and a stock one was put on. after getting the RW i went to another shop an put it back on and I've been driving around with it for almost a year now no hassle, but like mention above it all really depends on the cop if their picky or not. hope this helps

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I;ve had my dc5r for 8 months never got harassed by cops but thats cus i stil have the stock exhaust.