Here's Some info on the recall.

I don't think it was anything to do with power steering pressure loss. But more the material the hose was made from was shit and could cause a fire.

In regards to buying the car make sure you check that the car doesn't vibrate under acceleration as this caused the car to shake. And its not cheap to fix... I got mine done for like $1500 for both sides... and its fixed. Also check the clutch master cylinder as the clutch tends to squeak and becomes very annoying after a while. I had it lubed up with everything before i got it replaced... But def check those things out... Other than that everything else is a dream... Love the car and would never sell it for anything else.

Honda—2003-2008 Accord Euro
PRA number: 2011/12441
Date created: 28th March 2011
Product information
Product description
2003-2008 Accord Euro
Identifying features
See attached VIN range.

Identification Plate Number: 30373

Campaign Number: 5HH
Target Number: 45, 524
What are the hazards?
Power steering fluid leaking onto a hot exhaust may generate smoke and a burning smell, and could potentially result in an under-bonnet fire.
What are the defects?
Prolonged high under-bonnet temperatures may cause the power steering hose to deteriorate prematurely and may cause the hose to crack and leak power steering fluid.
Where the product was sold
Nationally
Supplier
Honda Australia Pty Ltd
What should consumers do?
Owners of affected vehicles will be contacted by mail.

Owners are advised to contact their authorised Honda Dealership to have the power steering feed hose replaced with an improved component.