Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '94 DC4

new dc4 :) Mod suggestions?

Hi guys, first time poster and integra owner. I bought it a few weeks back. DC4 wasn't my first choice of the integra family, but I got it for a great price so I'm pretty happy with it.

It's a 1995 with a few mods from the previous owner, namely some chrome wheels that I'm not sure I'm a fan of, chrome altezza style rear lights and some additions to the sound system.

I've already picked up an s2k antenna which I've just got to put in over the next week or so but obviously I need a bit of a hand with picking some extras to throw on to really give the car a bit of style. I'm also planning on lowering it in the next month or so.

Everything else is stock as a rock and so I was wondering if you guys might have any suggestions as to what else I could do to give it some real style.

I'll post more pics as I go, but this is a photo I took over the weekend, and sorry about the quality.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Pr3Z; 15-04-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    new wheels, lower it and maybe an si vtec front lip and some fogs, thats what i would do if i had a prefacelift lol

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Welcome dude.

Yeah some lighter wheels will make it drive much nicer.Chromies like that are heavy

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Congrats. Sorry to hear about the tail lights. You should be able to find a pair of stock tails quite easily and cheaply. A rear-wiper delete is easy, and will work with your S2k antenna and spoiler-less boot for a nice clean look. Maybe colour-match the side bumper strips to clean it up even further. Then you just need some new wheels (16"s or 17"s) and a moderate drop, and you're set.

Account Disabled Array
    move the P plate to another location.

Member Array
    Car:
    jdm dc2 =)
    Get some amber front corner lights, jdm lip, s2k ant is good, lower it, and then performance wise go the usual I/h/e which is intake headers and exhaust. Then you should be pretty happy with it and also would be awesome to
    Drive

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Type R conversion
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by grifty View Post
    Type R conversion
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/30mm-x-12...ht_1261wt_1165

DONE!

Member Array
    Car:
    jdm dc2 =)
    Gg ftw

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    budget and goals would help give good advice

i take style as aesthetic changes rather than performance based so:

- wheels
    - springs
    - lip kit
    - cut & polish
    - colour code door strips
    - slim line number plate
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome You Abourd!..

DC2R/DC5R Parts for SALE!

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by 1900-hustler View Post
    budget and goals would help give good advice
    Hey man, yes I probably should have included something about budget. Hoping to be able to spend about 3 to 4k on it all up, though I'm pretty new to all this so that could be a rookie estimate.

I'd like to focus more on the aesthetics of the car, but also a little on performance with focus on the exhaust and headers as nate said if that helps?
    Last edited by Pr3Z; 15-04-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    yeah thats fine

the thing is with the budget and what you want you might need to take some items out

with the integra's they are really difficult to get alot of power out of being a 1.8L NA engine
    when i had my ITR i spent my money on more handling / appearance than outright power

so my money went into suspension, rims, tyres, brakes, HIDs and a few dress up features inside the engine bay and cabin
    i only changed my intake to a K&N drop in filter and would have done the clutch & flywheel setup

exhaust wise i didnt do a thing because i loved the sound of the engine and i didnt want my exhaust to drown that out

in your case you may need to look at some 2nd hand parts for your exhaust and headers if you want to stick to your budget
    there are a number of 2nd hand wheels going around too which would save you alot of cash instead of buying new
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome You Abourd!..

DC2R/DC5R Parts for SALE!