Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    IMO

For handling
    - Wheels/tyres
    - Lower with springs (for daily driving)
    - Larger RSB + SFB

For looks
    - Wheels
    - JDM front or ITR lip/skirts/pods

Speed
    - I/H/E
    - ITR 4.7 FD tranny with LSD

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    4.7fd for a B18 notec? Pointless imo,that would have it working at the rpm its not designed for

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr3Z View Post
    Haha yes they do look much better, cheers Indie! I'm hoping for some luck over at the two smithfield honda wreckers tomorrow, might spend the day hunting for bits and pieces. I think I've pretty much got my heart set on the fat fives now, they just look so clean! Also hoping to pick up stock tail lights tomorrow, realised after washing my car today that some moisture is sitting in one of the tail lights and has turned the inside a gunky black. The chrome lights don't look great to start with, so they have to go haha.
    No worries. I would put fat fives on mine, but my car is silver, so I'm getting black wheels for contrast. They'll look much better on yours. think the Teg looks great in red, it really suits it, and I don't normally like red cars. Good luck with the wreckers, hopefully you don't come back empty-handed.

Integra tail lights are notorious for getting moisture in them, from what I've heard. Mine are certainly a bit misty. Good time to track down some stock ones, then. I'd go for pre-face if possible, to keep it consistent across the car, but that's just me.
    Last edited by Indie; 16-04-2012 at 03:03 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 DC4
    I like the red as well, just gotta make sure it doesn't get faded haha! I've got a few little bits of touching up to do on the paint here and there, namely just up near the sunroof and in the head light cavities, but from what I've seen they're the most common areas for problems.

Also, just on springs, I've been having a read around and the consensus is to just go springs since it's a daily, right? Not keen on sinking a lot of money into coil overs. Hopefully today I'll turn up lucky and find some nice wheels, then I'll sell off the chromes for money for the springs.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    as others suggested , colour code your side moulds, skirts,
    look for an 98+ Facelift front bar, ITR lip (go optional skirts and rear pods if you can find), blinkers, headlights and rear bar would pretty much set off the car in terms of looks

Instead of fat fives, look for some sexy 98+ Blades

This could be your car

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra
    New wheels = 15-16's
    The stock suspension on these things are crap
    Front lip from jdmyard or order on ebay
    Intake while your at it.
    exhaust system for moarr powarr!

Hm, how come no ones a fan of pre-face? I love mine and IMO, money can go to something better

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    dat ozhonda love
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 DC4
    Picking up some stock tail lights tonight for a good price!

Made it to the wreckers today and saw a few sets of fat fives, all gutter bashed like crazy or ruined sadly. Wasn't expecting too much from that though. Went to have a look at the dcr2 over at yennora but didn't find much useful stuff for what I want to do in the near future. Anyone know where I can pick up the amber front indicators? They look a lot better than the clears do with the red paint.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 teg
    Here you go might wanna scroll down abit.
    -the one your after is , pre face lift

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...Headlights-Fog
    gies-Clear-Side-Markers-Tail-lights

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Glad you got some tails. And I don't understand all the hatred for pre-face that people have around here. There's barely a difference. I can understand why people would do a JDM swap, even though I prefer the AUDM front by far, but a facelift? Trivial. It's not like an S14/S14a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    as others suggested , colour code your side moulds, skirts,
    look for an 98+ Facelift front bar, ITR lip (go optional skirts and rear pods if you can find), blinkers, headlights and rear bar would pretty much set off the car in terms of looks

Instead of fat fives, look for some sexy 98+ Blades

This could be your car

Wow. That paint. This thing looks great.

As for blades, though, I don't like them. I hate any asymmetrical wheel, because one side of the car will have the blades chopping the right way, while on the other side, they will be chopping in the wrong direction. This car looks good on this side, but the wheels look stupid from the left.
    Last edited by Indie; 16-04-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    IMO with prefacelift integra's the front looks squished, where as the facelift has a stylish flowing appeal.

Like you, I too couldnt tell the difference betweeen the two when i got my first integra but as soon as i parked it next to my cousins 98+ teg i fell inlove and was quite jelous ..
    so my first mod was to find a facelifted front end

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    kswap time!