Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro

06 Euro Lux 5AT Graphite Mods: K&N Panel Filter -sold

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Looks the goods.If it works here in Aust.Who knows.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    I would definitely buy one if it works. Let me know

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    im sure there will be loads of interest in this.

Member Array
    Car:
    07' CL9 Lux 5AT
    Climate control knob layout appears to be for LHD, with driver on left and passenger on right. No mention of which navigation software is bundled either, which may affect availability of Australian maps.

Personally I think the shape of the unit/fascia is all wrong (incorrect shape above dash cubby hole), the UI looks terrible, and the whole thing in general looks balls - would rather stick with an OEM non-nav unit with a windscreen mounted aftermarket GPS. That's just me though!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    There's been many reviews about it on the American accord forums but i forget what they said but consensus is it works if you have patience and luck and don't expect Any sort of support

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    There's been many reviews about it on the American accord forums but i forget what they said but consensus is it works if you have patience and luck and don't expect Any sort of support
    Sounds about right.

Member Array
    Car:
    32 GTR, CL9 Lux
    One of my mates has this installed in his Accord. Works perfectly fine, he's actually installed Tomtom on it through a USB (you can install other GPS softwares of your choice). He's about to sell his car so he's passing the unit on to me to install in my euro.

heres a pic of it in action
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	430 
Size:	209.6 KB 
ID:	21718  
    - 98' Prelude (Sold)
    - 01' RX7 S8 (Sold)
    - 99' JDM S15 (Sold)
    - 93' GTR R32
    - 07' CL9 Lux

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by 5tH SiN View Post
    One of my mates has this installed in his Accord. Works perfectly fine, he's actually installed Tomtom on it through a USB (you can install other GPS softwares of your choice). He's about to sell his car so he's passing the unit on to me to install in my euro.

EDIT - Changed my mind, I won't be buying one. The unit doesn't display climate control temperature in celsius if at all (unclear from seller). LHD version only, displays Passenger on right and Driver on left. Things like these bother me too much to get one.
    Last edited by Nuggety Nugget; 28-04-2012 at 08:04 PM.

can anyone else weigh in here? looks alright on paper but its a lot of coin to drop.

If I had a CL9 and was in the market to upgrade the stock console, I think I would get it. The GUI may not be up to oem standards but it does the job.

If it breaks, just put the old one back in. Use paypal so there is minimal monetary risk.

Member Array
    Car:
    vtack+non-vtak
    Quote Originally Posted by 5tH SiN View Post

hey mate, ive been considering purchasing this for a while now.
    can i ask, does it still work with the 6disc cd stacker? thats my main concern.
    and how is the disc read speed? is it possible if u suss from ur mate how long the headunit takes to switch between tracks? i find with audio players esp the cheap mp3 portables chinese make theres a nice lengthy delay between tracks