Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Which R?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by rhys.l View Post
    Haha.

There seems to be a group of people on this site who think the s15 is some sort of legendary car. And I bet the majority of them haven't even drive one. Especially back to back with a quality fwd like the dc2r. If you want to rip skids and look like a bogan get a s15. If you want something that handles from stock, get a dc2r
    i spy a fanboy

dc2r's a well engineered machine from stock, and i'd have it over a stock s15..

but u chuck 5k of mods on each car.. and it's s15 easy
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

I've owned both cars personally.

Depends what you want out of a car guys. Obviously if it's power at the wheels you are chasing, the s15 is the better option. I don't think anyone is disputing that. But last time I checked there is more to a car than this...

Course this is all just my opinion. I find it interesting when there are these discussions everyone is just like 'get a s15'. I would say 'drive a s15' in the manner you like to drive cars and then make up your own mind

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by rhys.l View Post
    Haha.

There seems to be a group of people on this site who think the s15 is some sort of legendary car. And I bet the majority of them haven't even drive one. Especially back to back with a quality fwd like the dc2r. If you want to rip skids and look like a bogan get a s15. If you want something that handles from stock, get a dc2r
    The DC2R is a nice car stock, but if you want to see any sort of meaningful gain in power, you're much better off with an S15. Both have their purposes. I will say that there's a reason that people get excited about the BRZ/GT-86 and Hyundai Genesis. People want RWD coupes.

Calling the S15 a bogan car is like calling a Type R a ricer car, i.e. stupid. Especially considering the fact that I don't exactly see many bogans driving them over Commodores and Falcons.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    ^come live where i live.

silvias and skylines have actually become bogan cars.. not as much as the commies but enough to notice
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    ^come live where i live.

silvias and skylines have actually become bogan cars.. not as much as the commies but enough to notice
    Yeah, but there's nothing BUT bogans in Perth, and they all have to drive something. No offence...

In Melbourne, I'd say that Skylines, Silvias, WRXs and all the rest are still the domain of Asians and wogs. Wogs? Can I say wogs? Or is that offensive now? I can't remember. Integras are driven by P platers and 50-year-old women.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Yeah, but there's nothing BUT bogans in Perth, and they all have to drive something. No offence...

In Melbourne, I'd say that Skylines, Silvias, WRXs and all the rest are still the domain of Asians and wogs. Wogs? Can I say wogs? Or is that offensive now? I can't remember. Integras are driven by P platers and 50-year-old women.
    none taken. Perth, home of the cashed up bogan.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    come to sydney.. u will see every 2nd leb/ bogan with a s15 or skyline, srs.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 -> DC2R
    ^srs and the K20 dc2r will pwn half of them.

DC2R ftw.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleuse View Post
    come to sydney.. u will see every 2nd leb/ bogan with a s15 or skyline, srs.
    I love how 'lebs' and 'bogans' were beating the shit out of each other on Cronulla, yet from your perspective they're basically the same people, haha.

Anyway, I couldn't care less who drives what car. I'm not going to let other people dictate my tastes. And with the amount of Type R wrecks I see being parted out, I don't exactly think Honda drivers are above reproach either.

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    ^come live where i live.

This.. And civics and integras are ricers
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-0636 View Post
    First time I drove my cousins 201rwkw s15 I thought that it was a good fun car. I jumped in my dc2r and it felt like the biggest torque less pos ever.

Then he got abit of work done n had 266rwkw and jumped back into my car and thought it was a even bigger pos
    Honda are absolute shit off vtec torque less pieces of crap
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Go DC5R. Looks the best.