Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Which R?

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Whats the "vtec image" you have in mind?

Sounds like youre saying it a positive thing,if so I hate to burst your bubble but vtec hondas are the laughing stock of the tuner world thanks for F&F series and P platers

It doesnt matter if Kswaps beat X Y Z turbo cars,people still think honda is a joke
    Buy me a real hero car bro..
    Last edited by butterfingers; 13-05-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    It's not about being a Nissan fan boy, it's just facing the truth lol
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1
    You dont buy car so you impress other people and dont give a damn what other think. you buy so that "you" enjoy it and no one else. plus a true car enthusiast would appreciate all cars for there each unique reason. I love the evo, 350z, gtrs bmw m series e.g each for their own particular uniqueness
    "A good tunning car has to be something you can take out to the streets. The car must be fun, fast, safe on all road condition "
    Keiichi Tsuchiya~

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    jdm d15b civic, you're set
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    This thread is like the coilover thread...

"My hero car is the best, but I don't own one and I haven't driven many other cars...."

Yes its good for debate, but honestly without experience no one can give the final answer...
    If we were talking hero cars, surely we wouldn't be talking about Type Rs and S15s, we'd be talking GT-Rs and NSXs.

It's got nothing to do with bias, or fanboyism, or hero cars, or any of that shit. People are simply discussing the relative virtues of various models of car, and I don't see why people have a problem with that.

Plus, you're stating/assuming that people haven't driven these cars, but considering they're all achievable cars to own, not to mention that several people have already stated that they've owned or driven several of the cars being discussed, it's a strange assertion to make.

People are on a car forum, discussing their opinions on and experiences with certain models. That's what a car forum is for.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    In the end its a matter of personal preference. Turbo cars can be really shitty on petrol if you have a heavy foot and im finding this out the hard way at the moment.
    costing me so much cause i do a fair bit of travelling. K swap is pretty much the best of both worlds, good on petrol, can keep up to fairly modded turbocharged cars if not beat
    them, parts are cheap (k24a3 long block can be had for as little as $800) and compared to Evo's, S15's ,WRX's the driveline is fairly solid and can take a beating all day
    everyday, the only thing you will be killing is your tyres knowing you know how to drive properly where as you do a 6,000rpm launch in a Evo = good bye transfer case,
    WRX = goodbye 1st and 2nd gear, S15 = goodbye gearbox (the 6 speed has known to have lots of issues).

Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    This thread is like the coilover thread...

"My hero car is the best, but I don't own one and I haven't driven many other cars...."

Yes its good for debate, but honestly without experience no one can give the final answer...
    Exactly. Time for Indie to shut up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by rhys.l View Post
    Exactly. Time for Indie to shut up.
    You're so far beneath me, it's not funny.

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    In the end its a matter of personal preference. Turbo cars can be really shitty on petrol if you have a heavy foot and im finding this out the hard way at the moment.
    costing me so much cause i do a fair bit of travelling. K swap is pretty much the best of both worlds, good on petrol, can keep up to fairly modded turbocharged cars if not beat
    them, parts are cheap (k24a3 long block can be had for as little as $800) and compared to Evo's, S15's ,WRX's the driveline is fairly solid and can take a beating all day
    everyday, the only thing you will be killing is your tyres knowing you know how to drive properly where as you do a 6,000rpm launch in a Evo = good bye transfer case,
    WRX = goodbye 1st and 2nd gear, S15 = goodbye gearbox (the 6 speed has known to have lots of issues).

Alot of miss info about turbo cars using alot of petrol any car can use alot of petrol
    If you put your foot down my ver5 Wrx can do 550k to a 60L tank not too bad is it?
    And gearbox the pre 98 had weak 5speed then the my99-00 came with a stronger box then bugeye sti and newer had the 6speed which is know to be just as strong as a dogbox..
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Quote Originally Posted by 4age8u View Post
    Alot of miss info about turbo cars using alot of petrol any car can use alot of petrol
    If you put your foot down my ver5 Wrx can do 550k to a 60L tank not too bad is it?
    And gearbox the pre 98 had weak 5speed then the my99-00 came with a stronger box then bugeye sti and newer had the 6speed which is know to be just as strong as a dogbox..
    providing you dont granny shift, and double clutch like you should...

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Quote Originally Posted by 4age8u View Post
    Your car must be on a very lean tune or your heavy foot maybe completely different to my heavy foot.
    Of all the turbo cars ive experience all of them had shitty petrol consumption when hitting boost every gear compared to the VTEC hondas i owned...
    My B20VTEC integra used to get me 500kms/60L tank vtec 24/7.