Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Which R?

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    1. Very unrealstic to suggest JDM DC5R, as even in the ad it says,its the 2nd JDM DC5R in australia
    2. Price range is way above his budget if hes considering those other typeR's im assuming
    3. Location ,Western Australia
    4. Nice find

NOTE: This is a JDM model and so its spec is much different (LIGHTER, MORE POWERFUL, BETTER GEARBOX, BETTER BRAKES, BETTER WHEELS, BETTER ECU etc) compared to the equivalent Australian model.

if i m collector i dont have to read his notes off course i like to own one, but if i want to save money i can spend less than 30k to beat this jdm people vehicle and so lol at better wheels
    h2b all motor- RIP
    FN2 -RIP
    GTI- RIP
    A 45 AMG -RIP
    C63 C205

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    well the better gearbox, better ecu is kinda confusing

gearbock is the same, but ecu i guess allows more revs than the audm cause of the jdm k20a

Account Disabled Array
    I would buy it, just for the fact it's jdm.

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    Quote Originally Posted by ericl33 View Post
    Jdm, you dont understand
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    well the better gearbox, better ecu is kinda confusing

gearbock is the same, but ecu i guess allows more revs than the audm cause of the jdm k20a
    different ecu tune, since they run RON100 fuel, an we run at highest RON98...

Same deal with all imports from japan.. ADM will always be detuned for various reasons, and have lesser power and spec/trim levels

Quote Originally Posted by ericl33 View Post
    JDM holds better trim and spec levels so yes it would be the pick, but if ur just in for the jdm fan boi wank factor, than u need to go back to skool to finish vce!
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post

JDM holds better trim and spec levels so yes it would be the pick, but if ur just in for the jdm fan boi wank factor, than u need to go back to skool to finish vce!

yep, i need to go to SKOOL

thanks so much for all the feedback everyone. i do agree with the DC2R being over priced at the moment since i can spend a few hundred more and get a newer model that will also most likely have less K's done on it.
    can anyone please explain why the DC5R's AUDM are shit? ive seen good reviews on DC5R. are they talking purely about the JDM DC5? if so what is the difference that makes the oz DC5R so shit?
    is there anything bad about an EP3R? are the tegs better in any way taking cosmetics out of the picture. im purely in it for quality. i already had the looks with my jdm converted DC2R.
    from what i have gathered, people are telling me the JDM EP3R is the go. would any of my other options (tegs) be better in performance or handling in any way?

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    get a Type Ryan.
    I don't even know anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    DC5R would be my choice out of the 3... or a jdm dc2r if its genuine

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    EP3R, anything made in the generation after that just gets too heavy without extra power to compensate.

DC2R is my personal choice of your options. True sports car, classic looks, best handling etc. love it. Go Phoenix yellow for once lol

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    buy eg6 sirs and swap b18c7
    nice daily

jdm dc2r looks real nice though
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre