Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol

DC2 boot leak and under seat

Hey guys my dc2 has leaks in both the boot and under the rear seats. Searched up on net saying tail light gaskets and all but I tried pouring water letting it run down the tail lights. Nothing happened. But when I pulled apart the big plastic piece around the boot latch I noticed there was water around there. What could this be? And also any ideas where water can get under the rear seats? The top is five only the spongee bit underneath is soaked

Quote Originally Posted by BennyH View Post
    Hey guys my dc2 has leaks in both the boot and under the rear seats. Searched up on net saying tail light gaskets and all but I tried pouring water letting it run down the tail lights. Nothing happened. But when I pulled apart the big plastic piece around the boot latch I noticed there was water around there. What could this be? And also any ideas where water can get under the rear seats? The top is five only the spongee bit underneath is soaked
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...1-Price-droppp

Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol

yeahbyuddy

Sunroof drain pipe on the left side in the boot.

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Best bet is to try and strip down the Interior and get inside the car and have someone hose the car on low pressure. Starting from the bottom of the car working up

Get inside with a torch and find it

Might only be a slight leak .

Tail light gaskets are common in dc2's and if you have a sunroof

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol
    Well today took out the tail lights and out silicone around it. Hope it keeps the water out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Did you do the water test?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Alternatively it may be your radio aerial leaking.