Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    as grifty said - the plastic edge isnt relevant to leaks etc. all my past hondas had abit of the outer windshield plastic like yours - no leaks.

Swagg - when you checked the hose was it firmly held to the bottom of the AC cooler box ? Or loosely plugged on ?
    Do you have a sunroof ?

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    as grifty said - the plastic edge isnt relevant to leaks etc. all my past hondas had abit of the outer windshield plastic like yours - no leaks.

Swagg - when you checked the hose was it firmly held to the bottom of the AC cooler box ? Or loosely plugged on ?
    Do you have a sunroof ?
    yes it was firmly plugged in and yes i have a sunroof, strange though pulled the carpet back and sprayed the car with the hose for a good 10 minutes and it doesnt seem to leak.

Check the hose ben mentioned by blowing compressed air in. You won't see the clogs via an exterior inspection.

I showed the exact same symptoms and it was due to a clog up. All the water comes out when you make hard right turns.