Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    well done hondaboy on the track day! but keep it up soon you might get into the high 13s with practice ! get a Air filter/with pod cover an oil cooler if you gonna do more tracks cheers
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

the right lane at kwinana on the night that we went was fully prepped, and the start line is sticky as hell, we went on a walk down there before they started racing and our shoes were literally sticking to the road, that could account for the bogging down you were talkin about

the S2K is best launched for best times at 8K

S2K is a track car (high revving, not so much low down torque), engine in its stock form is not built for quick 1/4 mile times unless u launch that bitch hard.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    thats some good times...cant wait to see them improve with some minor mods! I love the is2000's....its a rev fest lol

The 1/4 is great fun, my first run in my stock calais that weighs a ton was 14.3 @ 98mph...
    cant wait for a tune so i can get those mid 13's...

Quote Originally Posted by snowman95
    the right lane at kwinana on the night that we went was fully prepped, and the start line is sticky as hell, we went on a walk down there before they started racing and our shoes were literally sticking to the road, that could account for the bogging down you were talkin about
    good point there snowman, good point

Wow
    7.5 k launch
    is that normal in a real wheel drive??
    I can't believe it would still bogg at 7 grand
    i rekon with my itr launched at 7 grand ill do 20 + to the 1/4 mile heheh