Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Damn, anywhere else I can grab them? SuperCrap reckons around 50~60 bucks for a standard replacement...

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    eBay, I got mine off ebay
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

I just tried it again off amazon and it still quotes approx 45 bucks to oz.

Here is the exact link to the seller: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGraphite View Post

Here is the exact link to the seller: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    Lolz, still doesn't work. Might have to look at ebay then... only problem I have against them is that the shipping is easily twice the price of the filter itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Lolz, still doesn't work. Might have to look at ebay then... only problem I have against them is that the shipping is easily twice the price of the filter itself.
    I ordered one the other week no problems. I literally just accidentally clicked checkout and then cancelled the order.

Items: $18.94
    Shipping & Handling: $6.86
    Total Before Tax: $25.80
    Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
    Order Total: $25.80

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Huh, maybe it just doesn't ship to Victorians then. Stupid system.

Nothing to say but lol if that is the case. Happy to order it and ship it to you if you'd like :P. Not sure how much postage from Syd to Mel would be though.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Alright, I've figured it out. Just have to change the seller. No idea why, but it works out now. There was a cheaper option too, 13.50 or there abouts.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGraphite View Post

Yup worked for me too, just ordered mine and it came to $25.84 including shipping to NSW which is way cheaper than eBay US.

Thanks for the link EuroGraphite, +1 rep.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Alright, I've figured it out. Just have to change the seller. No idea why, but it works out now. There was a cheaper option too, 13.50 or there abouts.
    Yeah you need to purchase from amazon themselves not one of the many other resellers who list on amazon. Still heaps you can grab though. Couldn't believe how cheap the stuff they had was (eg K&N filters, akebono brake pads etc).

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Omg just got a K&N air filter (intake) for 40 bucks... Lol
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

cools, glad its working out. By the way, the $45 I mentioned was for 2 units, soz for the confusion