Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR

The Spaniards EP3 Build

Hey guys time to start putting up parts of my build thread for my new EP3.
    Got the car here in my possession a little after a week ago now, bought it back in Jan this year and since then I have been waiting for import approvals, compliance etc.

But thats all practicably over now, will be getting the car registered on Tuesday.

First few mods to begin with will be a set of PLM headers that I have sitting at work atm (pics will come soon of those)

Here are some pics as she sits now.

I bought a set a fake mugen pedals for $30 so pretty cheap for some foot grip.

More pics and updates to come soon.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Account Disabled Array
    fake = lose.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by ericl33 View Post
    fake = lose.
    Yeah, Im not really bothered about those to tell u the truth, their pedals the provide grip like I care to pay $250 for some pedals that will do the same thing as those.

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    Yeah, Im not really bothered about those to tell u the truth, their pedals the provide grip like I care to pay $250 for some pedals that will do the same thing as those.
    I find stock pedals awesome.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Yeah I find the stocks ones good too and have had no issues with them, although when it rains Im sure the rubber will slip.

Account Disabled Array

Account Disabled Array
    other than the fake pedals, looks awesome.

who or where did you buy it from?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Looks good man!

Foot pedals dont slip unless they're completely worn down. Fake pedals are just for bling.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Rubber pedals or genuine metal pedals with rubber grips are garbage when soles of shoes are wet! Mugen pedals whether genuine or reps are the best pedals you can get the pedal that grips back wet or dry!!, those who've used them will know.
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by EG52NV View Post
    Rubber pedals or genuine metal pedals with rubber grips are garbage when soles of shoes are wet! Mugen pedals whether genuine or reps are the best pedals you can get the pedal that grips back wet or dry!!, those who've used them will know.
    N

double O bee

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 Type R
    Cleeaaannnn. is it stock?

Keen to see what mods your going to put into it. Are PLM headers the same as Kidd racing headers or am I confused with something else?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Looks good man!

Foot pedals dont slip unless they're completely worn down. Fake pedals are just for bling.
    Thanks man its very very clean, really happy with what I got. Pedals for me arent for the bling factor at all, those are really quite abrasive that they grip to your shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by EG52NV View Post
    the exact reason I got them.

Quote Originally Posted by Azz86 View Post
    Cleeaaannnn. is it stock?

Keen to see what mods your going to put into it. Are PLM headers the same as Kidd racing headers or am I confused with something else?
    Yeah stock as a rock.... for now.
    I think the kid racing headers are a different brand all together, I think alot of confusion comes from kidd racing and club rsx headers and all those in between brands etc.
    I'll have pics for those some time on Tuesday. Dont know when I will install those. Would I be needing a flex pipe or something to bolt those up to the stock exhaust?