Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    oh nice... i didnt think you could get racing seatbeat things with ur back seats still intact..

awesome!

i've got an question for your BYP Ti exhaust..

is it noticeble louder when you drive normally?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny07 View Post
    oh nice... i didnt think you could get racing seatbeat things with ur back seats still intact..

awesome!

i've got an question for your BYP Ti exhaust..

is it noticeble louder when you drive normally?
    It depends on the type of belt you buy. Some will only have the roll bar or harness bar attachments only. I bough this one for that reason plus its a Schroth.

With the exhaust, its not really loud at all when normal cruising, you will get a bit of noise on take off depending on how hard you push but I drive up to 4k with hardly anything but a low rumble. You get more noise when taking your foot off the accelerator.
    But its loud as fk when you wind it out. So compared to stock under normal circumstances it is definitely noticeable.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    It depends on the type of belt you buy. Some will only have the roll bar or harness bar attachments only. I bough this one for that reason plus its a Schroth.

With the exhaust, its not really loud at all when normal cruising, you will get a bit of noise on take off depending on how hard you push but I drive up to 4k with hardly anything but a low rumble. You get more noise when taking your foot off the accelerator.
    But its loud as fk when you wind it out. So compared to stock under normal circumstances it is definitely noticeable.
    oh okay.. thanks!

looking at the BYP Ti exhaust for my next mod!

cant wait!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    oh okay.. thanks!

looking at the BYP Ti exhaust for my next mod!

cant wait!
    hey mate after further use with the exhaust my recomendations is dont get it. It hangs too low gets brittle with heqt and a whole lot of of shit thats wrong with it. Sent byp a email but no response. Spend your money elswhere its not worth two cents after the shit i gone throught with it.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    What happen?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    As i said before, the exhaust hangs way too low even with my conservative height and 17's. I scrape over all speed humps. The titanium being so thin walled will then get brittle as heat goes through it. It get so brittle that a small scrape over a speed himp turned into a hole, now that hole is the size of a golf ball as the metal just gets brittler and brittler amd weak, to the point now that i have a large crack running up from the hole tote top of the pipe. If i wanted to i could just crustily bend it in half with no force . Not one bit happy at how it that mid pipe was designed. even looked at rps.13's exhaust with smaller 16's and a much much lower height than mine and he still had shitloads more clearamce than me. Sent from my phone so crapload of spelling mistakes but the least of my problems.....fuuu

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Got a side profile of the car to show how much lower the exhaust sits from the chassis? I know a lot of exhausts designed for EP3/DC5 hang lower because otherwise they hit the chassis. My TODA exhaust b-pipe is easily the lowest part of my car too. Sits about 80mm off the ground whereas my front lip sits about 100mm off the ground.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Got a side profile of the car to show how much lower the exhaust sits from the chassis? I know a lot of exhausts designed for EP3/DC5 hang lower because otherwise they hit the chassis. My TODA exhaust b-pipe is easily the lowest part of my car too. Sits about 80mm off the ground whereas my front lip sits about 100mm off the ground.
    Ill see if i can grab a shot tomorrow amd post it sometime this or next week when im in japan but i can pro fit a whole fist and a half inbetween that and the chassis. Ask mike if you need proof even his mates there were like wtf????....

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    hey mate after further use with the exhaust my recomendations is dont get it. It hangs too low gets brittle with heqt and a whole lot of of shit thats wrong with it. Sent byp a email but no response. Spend your money elswhere its not worth two cents after the shit i gone throught with it.
    yeah i was told by BYP that the exhaust hangs pretty low.. i think they mention coz it something with the diameter...

or something something... i dont really remember...

so is your Ti exhuast all cracked and stuff now?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    yeah i was told by BYP that the exhaust hangs pretty low.. i think they mention coz it something with the diameter...

or something something... i dont really remember...

so is your Ti exhuast all cracked and stuff now?
    Yeah, but it doesnt have anything to do with the diameter at all just that it wasnt bent to the exhaust tunnel shape like it should have. Yep its all cracked and fckd now if you must have it jist get the muffler and fit a SS mid pipe thats made by a reputable brand or get custom made Ti not worth it IMHO and im completly pissed off and dissapointed at byp amd still no response from them at all yet about it.