2009 Accord V6 Luxury High beam globe replacement

I'm considering changing the globes of the high beam headlights in my Accord to the whiter globes now available (Philips Blue Vision Ultra HB3 9005) to match the color of the low beam HID's, but am not sure how easy it is to remove and replace the globes. I've searched internet and this forum, but can't find instructions on how to do it.
    Does anyone know if it's easy to do, and how to do it?
    Any help much appreciated.
    THanks.

Had a go at it with some info I found on other sites re earlier model Honda's, thought I'd have a go at it, and it turns out it's pretty easy to remove and replace the globes... the hard bit is access to them.
    Drivers side is easy - just lift up the radiator overflow tank to gain access, but passenger side requires battery removal or extremely small hands.
    Once access is gained to the fitting at the back of the globes, just push on a tab on the connector and then pull the connector off the globe - tab is located at the wire entry end of the connector. The globe is then removed by counterclockwise rotation of the globe by about 45degrees, then the globe comes out. You can feel some initial resistance when rotating the globe, then it rotates freely. Resistance also felt when replacing globe - it feels like it clicks into position.