Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    I always wanted a bit of luxury feature which is why I chose the BB6 Prelude..
    Climate control, leather seats, sunroof, cruise control, cup holders.. :P

And it looks so clean when modified properly. DO NOT RICE UP A PRELUDE

DSC_0005o by migorengO_o, on Flickr

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    i also found a dc2 vtir with a jdm front end conversion and holy shit they look amazing!! still deciding between the em1's and dc2's so the d16y8 engines in the ej8's are basically no good? i know its a sohc vtec. can u even hear the crossover on them engines thanks guys
    no good? ppl are on crack! Its a good engine with little maintenance and gets u to work an back with zero hassle like all Honda engines

Its not a performance engine, why cant ppl get over that fact lol... if u want performance obvious choice would be the EM1... Ej8 is base model is essentially a coupe for ppl who want a coupe and not a sports orientated model, though when u mod it, like any cars, its a different story!
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Love bb6 interior

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    I really like the cluster on the bb6 , the font looks cool

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    te d16 is a good starting point, but might as well go for the better b16
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Love bb6 interior

sorry to repost, but I gotta say this pic came out the best noodlemun This no nonsense interior has aged well.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Account Disabled Array
    that pic brochure worthy.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    damn black... looksodamgood
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    My coupe came with d16a(no leters and numbers)! :-P

Member Array
    Car:
    Mx-5
    well im only on my p1's right now and im getting my p'2s in a couple of months. but i wont be able to turbo the car but i will most likely turbo it cause im thinking of keeping the next car i get for a quite long time. is there ant problems with turboing a b16 or a b18? cause if i remember correctly someone said it was harder to turbo them compared to the d series engine. again im still learning so i dont know much and thats why i ask soo many questions. sorry guys. so the d16y8's are not that bad as some people would say it is? can u even hear the crossover or even feel it???

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    well im only on my p1's right now and im getting my p'2s in a couple of months. but i wont be able to turbo the car but i will most likely turbo it cause im thinking of keeping the next car i get for a quite long time. is there ant problems with turboing a b16 or a b18? cause if i remember correctly someone said it was harder to turbo them compared to the d series engine. again im still learning so i dont know much and thats why i ask soo many questions. sorry guys. so the d16y8's are not that bad as some people would say it is? can u even hear the crossover or even feel it???

cheers
    1. Yes b-series are jus as easy as any motor, regardless if its a Honda or a american Chevy V8, as long as u have the supporting mods like injectors, ecu etc etc sorted out and most important a good tune, it will run jus as well as any factory turbo. And remember to always budget, its easy to say u want to do this and that, but at the end of the day modding cars cost money... Sure guys have made 330kw out of there D16, but be realistic about the power u want to achieve based on the budget, what parts u need and the cost, and add the labor an so forth, nothing comes for free and always at a cost, and always have realistic goals as to what u want out of the car when modding and talking about turbo charging a little 4 banger like ours

A basic turbo kit for a D16 is around 2.5 - 5k (regardless of Greddy kit or Home made kit), than add another 500 for labor + 500 > 1000 for tune, it should net u a healthy 100 - 140kw easy, but again all comes down to ur supporting mods and how far u wanna push it

2. D16y8, u cant hear it as much as B16, its there, but u really really have to put ur super hearing on lol... And anyways, dont think of the D-series as a performance engine, but more so a fun engine to scoot around, but once u boost it, its a totally different engine
    Last edited by mugen_ctr; 25-04-2012 at 11:43 PM.
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Buy a dc2r again as its gonna keep its value (hopefully not looking to buy one soon) sell it when u on your fulls and get a turbo?

Just an idea. I wouldn't use too much modding a car this old, sliva's cost just abit more. I just like the peace of mind of factory.

Or if money is the issue, get a ej8 do cosmetics only and out of all the cars listed i think it will save you alot on petrol insurance etc etc save up for a sexy car on your fulls.

Nice bb6 u got there mate. Loving the look.

The em1 is just too sexy, the stance can get more aggressive. While she was in my possession the rims cambered alot more.
    Last edited by amant02; 26-04-2012 at 12:30 AM.