Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    Not sure if I'm missing something but, what additional comments? There is only a summary that is left.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mocchi again.

JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    thanks for that moochi.

Using the example above:

We are able to see the "A Short Comment (Visible to all): Dolan pls" but not the "Additional comments: (Visible to buyer, seller and staff only): Gooby pul me finger..."
    When clicking on the summary you'd expect to be taken to the additional comments to gain further insight about the buyer/seller, currently when you click on the summary, it takes you to the relevant sales thread.

It does not provide any further detail on the sale, I think the Additional comments should be visible to all users, like the summary.

Banned Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    OMFG

Gooby

Regards,
    Dolan pls

Is there any update on this question?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    AFAIK those comments cannot be made public. I suggest PMing the person to get more info.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    Wyn.. that is seriosly a poor response.. At least give us a reason... We're trying to contribute to help improve the user experience and to stop other users being scammed like me and many others. That sort of information would seriously play a factor in the decision making process.

Your website should be able to facilitate these details of the sales experience. PM'ing the person is not a reliable method of collecting this information. What if the member is no longer active? What if the member's PM box is full? What if the member doesn't remember the details?

Why can't this be done? Seeing as ozhonda will not take any responsibility of any sales matters, I don't understand why you would not make that sort of vital information public? You cannot expect users to make a properly informed decision about a seller/buyer if you don't provide them with this information.

That information is so valuable.. and it's just sitting there in the back end restricted to the participants of the sale and admins.. what purpose does this serve if the public cannot see it? Are we suppose to gauge all possible information about a sale from a single comment thats restricted to 80 characters? Is it just me, or does this not make sense? It's like putting a password on a review article and restricting it from the public.. wtf's the point?

Is it a technical issue? other than that I can't see any reason why it can't be made public? Can you please explain why this can't be done?

https://www.carexpert.com.au/car-new...ves-in-october

It doesn't have to be all bad comments.. users can post pleasant sales experiences too.
    Last edited by xiang; 09-09-2020 at 07:03 PM.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    It is a technical issue yes. A poor response, however that is the reason, like it or not.

We do our best to give potential buyers tools/information to protect themselves. However at the end of the day, the the responsibility is up to the buyer and hence bears the risk.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Quote Originally Posted by ericl33 View Post
    this is not the 1st time egb16b has been named and shamed on ozhonda.
    Yep. He said he sent payment for one of my items but i got nothing and heard nothing back for 4 weeks. In that time he was logging in and out. Not even a PM saying that he was not interested anymore. Red flag raised then and there..
    EG

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by infurNOS View Post
    Yep. He said he sent payment for one of my items but i got nothing and heard nothing back for 4 weeks. In that time he was logging in and out. Not even a PM saying that he was not interested anymore. Red flag raised then and there..
    not even that, just keep your eyes peeled on the forums and you can spot things not quite right.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    did mods here banned him?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    did mods here banned him?
    Must have.
    EG