Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    try put the c spanner onto the coilover and tap the spanner with a mullet or something. thats what i did

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Had the same problem, i pulled the whole sucker out of the car, Put it in a vice and clamped it well down so it doesnt move, but not crush the thing, than wacked a pole on the end of the c-spanners for leverage, adjusted it... I done what everyone had said, whiles the coilover was in the car, i gave up... it was impossible to do while in the car, little room in the wheel well...

IMO, take it out an try what i did... it worked for me, as i was in same situation

Had similar setup but with cusco coilovers
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol
    Found out how to adjust them. Took out the fronts and compressed the springs so it took off the load the the ring things then just adjusted them normally. The rears were different though. Did it without taking the whole coilover out. Would anyone know what brand coil over this is by any chance?

Member Array
    Car:
    88' ED6
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyH View Post
    Found out how to adjust them. Took out the fronts and compressed the springs so it took off the load the the ring things then just adjusted them normally. The rears were different though. Did it without taking the whole coilover out. Would anyone know what brand coil over this is by any chance?
    Looks sort of like Skunk2 branded stuff, but I doubt it.
    '96 EK1 - '99 Milano Red DC2R - '99 Championship White DC2R - '92 EG4 - '89 EF9 B16/LSD - 88' ED6 - 91' SR20DET 180sx - 93' EG8 B16 Sedan

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Looks sort of like Skunk2 branded stuff, but I doubt it.
    bingo!

U shouldnt need to take the spring load off the collars at all, an jus adjust it how it is

But hey if it works it works... Jus remember to clean the threads good, as when they clog, its a bitch to turn the collars when rubbish on the threads
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC