Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Update....

All my fluids are stuck in US customs... For the last 3 days....

Parcel status: customs delay... In new jersey.
    is it through i-parcel?

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Maybe with the recent mass ordering from ozhonda members, US customs suspects a drug ring and are having the bottles tested at an FBI lab. But it all seriousness, hope it clears soon man.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGraphite View Post
    is it through i-parcel?
    Yep, I parcel it is.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Yep, I parcel it is.
    Mine is in the same situation, except its stuck in carlstad. The amazon helpdesk replied to my email, saying its normal and will be delivered as per the schedule. We shall see!

In any case, mine was just updated to say it has received some info from the shipper electronically. This iparcel mob is significantly slower than the DHL service used last time. I am guessing these guys would be a lot cheaper too. Not going to worry about it too much, as i paid through paypal and amazon tends to be pretty good customer service wise.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Maybe with the recent mass ordering from ozhonda members, US customs suspects a drug ring and are having the bottles tested at an FBI lab. But it all seriousness, hope it clears soon man.
    You are actually correct:

"your shipment had been flagged for review of contents before export"

Looks like FBI is giving my shipment the airport security pat down.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro [Cl9]
    Just ordered 24 quarts. Think I worked it out to be under $60 an oil change. Bargain

Ollie

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    looks up i-Parcel... they seems to be a nightmare.

... great.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    I just ordered 12 quarts. I've heard nothing but good things about this oil. Hopefully it gets rid of the vibration and roughness I'm experiencing. I'm currently using Motul 8100 and it was good to begin with, but after about just 1,000kms the car feels a bit rough again. There have been a number of people complaining about Motul 8100 breaking down too quickly and I'm beginning to think they're right. Please Redline, make my engine smooth!!

anyone with experiences with a Purolator PureONE Oil Filter or Bosch Premium FILTECH Oil Filter (apparently made in the usa). im considering buying a couple to go with the 12 quarts so that i can have two oil changes

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Sounds like I may never get my shipment....

This is the email I got between Iparel amazon manager and their foreman down at the warehouse.

Will,
    Can you confirm that*XXXXXXXXXXXX is the correct tracking numkber?* It does not appear in our system, neither is it on hold.
    David

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Amazon Group <amazongroup@i-parcel.com> wrote:
    Dave, can you please check the above Amazon shipment.

System seems to show me both:

1. On hold since the beginning of the week
    2. Never received by us from Amazon

Can you advise?

Thx
    WILL

--
    David Archibald
    Compliance Manager
    i-parcel
    310 Paterson Plank Road
    Carlstadt NJ 07072
    Phone: 201-549-1533
    Cell: 201-744-7518
    Fax:* 201-549-1599

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    sounds like either the tracking label has been damaged or missing OR iparcel have scanned the wrong number.

Either way...someone has to physically check that its there.

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro [Cl9]
    My 24 quarts arrived today. Ordered midnight on Wednesday and got here Monday, and that's to Perth. Not bad hey Fredroops

Ollie