Newcomer Array
    Car:
    hondadc5 type-r

Question Header TODA or Js' racing for dc5r

looking for header for dc5 recently

found one place to buy

http://www.rhdjapan.com/toda-racing-...-ep3-dc5-61116

-selling toda header

any one know something about js's racing header?

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Order the stuff from Toda AU and then wait forever for them to arrive.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    hondadc5 type-r
    really ?
    I email thm before
    but no reply yet

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    PM Benson or Fatboyz39. They have PLM headers worth checking out if you were going to purchase J's Racing.

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    +1 for plm headers good bang for buck

I wouldn't go Toda.. No further comment

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2R
    should check out some of BYP's headers good quality and a good price !!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra

Toda

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    Order the stuff from Toda AU and then wait forever for them to arrive.
    I totally agree, this is hopefully offset with receiving a superior product as I hope to find out having waited for ever to receive my race headers and CII spec cams.
    Adrian you should be taking onboard this feed back and at least explain as to why it takes so long.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Finished Engine 1.jpg 
Views:	1715 
Size:	171.6 KB 
ID:	21794   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1120.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	21795  

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Story: I recently bought toda headers from RHD Japan. I went to purchase them off Adrian at Toda for a specified price which included shipping to my door, but at the time of confirmation of the sale he stated that shipping would be another $60. Dunno whether he made a mistake by stating that shipping was included on the first price? However I don't care.

So, I PM Adrian multiple times, and call his mobile and leave messages to ring me back so we can sort out the costs etc. However, Adrian didn't respond to my PM's and phone calls. This was probably 2 months ago, and I've heard nothing since. Once again, no idea what went on here, but I don't actually care.

Fed up of waiting, I do some more research, find this RHDJapan site and they seem legit. So I purchase the Toda headers. Adrian please note, you lost my business over the lack of a response when I was trying to clarify $60 extra shipping.

This brings me to my point:
    Mini review time.
    RHD: Cheap, Quick shipping, no hassle, they even put the cost of the headers below $1000 (at my request) to avoid import taxes and GST, although they shipped the headers without any bubble wrap or anything.. no damage but wtf. I would however happily buy from them again. Plz note I had never heard of the site before I went searching for headers.

Toda headers:
    Well made. Without an ECU, performance is medicore at best. Maybe a 10kw gain at the butt dyno, which is f*ck all. honestly, if you don't plan on getting tuned, I would see no point in upgrading for the slight power increases.

K-PRO: Awesome. Worth every cent. My car drives smoother daily, uses less fuel and goes a hell of a lot harder. You would have to be bat shit crazy to purchase any bolt ons and not budget for a K-pro.. Seriously. Anyway, Injen CAI, Toda headers, Greddy TI-C 60mm and K-Pro make 152kw at the wheels (it was a hub dyno - make of that what you want). The car pulls very well with VTEC crossover at 5000rpm. Very linear powerband (dont have graph with me).

Conclusion:
    Adrian, if you want to continue selling with a good reputation, sort your sh*t out. You've clearly made it this far by being a smart businessman; listen to your customers.

OP, get the toda headers from RHD japan (along with a whiteline or ep3 front swaybar from anywhere), but for the love of god get it tuned with a k-pro. I got mine done by Criag from revzone. I would highly recommend him. Don't be a cheap arse on tuning, it will not pay off...

All of this is obviously just my 2c. I'm just being honest and telling you MY experience.