Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need some tips :(

Hey guys,

I just got an 04 accord euro luxury, love it to bits!

However I want to spice it up a bit! (it's black, pretty much stock)

- I've been looking at the elanor rims, seen a few pics of them on accords, but not too sure, I'd like to go with black rims, around 19's but have no idea about them or what would look good!

- I have zero idea about coilovers but i think i want them for this one! Anybody know of some cheaper options but still rides really smooth?

- Lastly, I hate the dirty woodgrain that comes with it! just looks cheap and plasticy! Does anyone know where to get the inserts from?

Cheers guys

If you want a smooth ride, stick with the stock wheels.

You can cover over the wood grain with the fake carbon contacts stickers.
    Last edited by BigBen; 26-04-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    If you want a smooth ride, stick with the stock wheels.

You can cover over the wood grain with the fake carbon contacts stickers.

Hey, thanks for the reply,

I'm not a big fan of the carbon fibre, I'm more looking toward just a plain black like the center con-cols

there is a gallery on here with people posting their rides, that might give you an idea on wheels..
    get good shocks when you lower it to retain a good ride... although with 19's its not going to be like stock

google is your friend for replacing the console shade, im sure someones done it

Member Array
    Car:
    Rust Bucket
    Simple, just spray the console bits in matt black....

As for the wheels i have had the elanor rims in 20" and they look good but 19" would be better because i got a lot of attention from the police with the 20s.

Suspension just go and get your stock springs compressed it will be cheapest option.

Goodluck

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Black vinyl wrap. DIY and can remove if you change your mind

Some offcuts from printing store will be cheap too

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Pretty sure most of the woodgrain stuff is stuck on. Heat gun should be able to remove most of it (depending on area).

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Dont go with Black alloys,it will look like a base model car which has lost its hubcaps..

Rather update to the later style Euro mag wheels,they will suit your car perfectly...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    ive got sme black 19s for sale for really cheap http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ls-Y80-gearbox

Thanks for all the help so far guys, I've looked and looked for the inserts, I don't want to spray them because to be honest, I don't feel it would have the same feel, I wanted to order the same parts they put in the other versions, they would fit but i have no idea where to order them! lol Does anyone know of a nice grill replacement:?

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    I've got D2 racing coilovers brand new for you

If you want nice looking rims.... Work or Rays all generally look good with the Euro