Takumi Rein hard Owners

Just a quick one, I just had an Rein Hard exhaust installed and after a couple days now I am loving it in the low rev range but in the higher range its really raspy and I barely want to get past 4k other wise its a tad to ricey. Is that the same for other owners or people who have seen them ?

Set up is a Hi Power Racing imported header. Hight flow cat and Rein Hard cat back on a B18CR.

Can find very little on this exhaust so your help be awesome!

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Not too helpful but if you added resonators it would help a lot.

Yeah I have am thinking about a second one in the system but it would also be a shame to loose the over all tone and sound completely. Cruising it sounds really as nice, just the more rev's the louder and raspier it gets which I dont like.

Member Array
    Car:
    くろR
    I got the same exhaust as well except with a DC5R muffler due to mixed packing in Japan.. Mine's a lot deeper than others with the same exhaust, also I have Maximworks headers, and 2 resonators... Hope that helps

did you put the second resonator in yourself?

have u still got the exhaust... wondering how much of a 'raspy' note it is.... im looking into buying one but im not a fan of those high pitch farty tinny sounding exhausts
    project Ek about to start...