Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Ill take a picture. No problems. I know the sound of bumper rubbing and guard rubbing. And i can scratch of rubber from the rolled guard..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai View Post
    this thread is an instant classic! NO WAY YOU CAN DO IT!
    The thread was not listed with you in mind. If your unwillingly going to help, rather not help at all. Out of all the junk you've wrote, not one piece of it was helpful. All that finger typing could of been put to better use by filling up your signature with more elementary 'squads' and 'teams'. So dont try to be a smart ass on a forum. And if you want to insult me, go buy yourself a ticket to Sydney come to my door step and tell me everything you want to.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    The thread was not listed with you in mind. If your unwillingly going to help, rather not help at all. Out of all the junk you've wrote, not one piece of it was helpful. All that finger typing could of been put to better use by filling up your signature with more elementary 'squads' and 'teams'. So dont try to be a smart ass on a forum. And if you want to insult me, go buy yourself a ticket to Sydney come to my door step and tell me everything you want to.
    I'm not sure if you're stubborn as a mule or just plain stupid, everyone in this thread has been giving you advice.
    barefootbonzai has given you tips and advice from his personal experience running aggressive setups on an S2000, yet for some dumb reason you choose to ignore what EVERYONE is telling you and believe that you are right in every way.

You are the only person having fitment issues, the issue is your 50 profile tyre and possibly a bad guard roll/bumper tab relocation. If you choose to ignore this then there is no longer a point to this thread, go on your merry tyre-shredding way.

tyre profile is the first thing I would change in that setup. Also get some stiffer suspension. Also 215s on the rear isn't cool.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Shit springs + shit profile = scrubbing like a cvnt.

Subscribed ! This is epic
    snapping 2nd..

^ lame as mate.

I reckon out of everyone that has replied in this thread, he has genuinely tried to help you out but your unwillingness to take on advice/info has led him to think that you're not all there in the head.

lol he has actually helped you alot. He provided you with ways to help fix your problem. Youre just too up yourself to realise it.
    Youre going off at everyone, thinking you know what youre doing and what youre doing is right. Obviously its not.
    Your tyre profile is way off, the sidewall isnt really helping you regardless of you using a 215 tyre.
    Youre compress springs are possibly the reason for you scrubbing all the time, youre bottoming out.

Dont cheap out, do it once, do it right!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by geeang View Post
    I'm not sure if you're stubborn as a mule or just plain stupid, everyone in this thread has been giving you advice.
    barefootbonzai has given you tips and advice from his personal experience running aggressive setups on an S2000, yet for some dumb reason you choose to ignore what EVERYONE is telling you and believe that you are right in every way.

You are the only person having fitment issues, the issue is your 50 profile tyre and possibly a bad guard roll/bumper tab relocation. If you choose to ignore this then there is no longer a point to this thread, go on your merry tyre-shredding way.

Quote Originally Posted by JN7 View Post
    ^ lame as mate.

I reckon out of everyone that has replied in this thread, he has genuinely tried to help you out but your unwillingness to take on advice/info has led him to think that you're not all there in the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by niiCk View Post
    lol he has actually helped you alot. He provided you with ways to help fix your problem. Youre just too up yourself to realise it.
    Youre going off at everyone, thinking you know what youre doing and what youre doing is right. Obviously its not.
    Your tyre profile is way off, the sidewall isnt really helping you regardless of you using a 215 tyre.
    Youre compress springs are possibly the reason for you scrubbing all the time, youre bottoming out.

Dont cheap out, do it once, do it right!
    Im not being arrogant. Im answered the questions. I know the gaurds have been rolled, i know my camber setup. I never went AGAINST what bonzai said or what anybody said. If your telling me my guards arent rolled, ill go against that cause i know there rolled. I said 'i didnt know 12mm would make such a difference' to bonzai, why does that make me stubborn? He suggestd 245s. I know for a fact 245s will still scrub. 255s where literally driving on rubber. 5mm on each side wont save it. If you guys could see the car with 255s you will know 245s wont work. I get bonzai is trying to help, but calling somebody 'mildly retarded' isnt right.
    Heres the pics of the rolled guard vyets asked for.

2 of the pics where taken with the car on a jack. You can see rubber on the guards.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    decent roll not that flat could be better.
    but listen to everyones advice and get rid of the 50 profile, and get some proper suspension
    I used to run a 9" +45 and clear on 245's without a roll.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post
    decent roll not that flat could be better.
    but listen to everyones advice and get rid of the 50 profile, and get some proper suspension
    I used to run a 9" +45 and clear on 245's without a roll.
    Yea the 50 profile will definantly go and ill get a 45 profile. The only reason i bought them was cause they were cheap and i needed to get to work.
    Do you think just chnging my compressed springs to aftermarket springs will help?

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    lol, thanks for the support fellas. but veyzzii still being stubborn as a mofo. You don't understand the concept of how tyres sizes and stretching works.
    You can't just go by the width, it's a combination of profile + width = right stretch. So stop being such a dumb **** and posting stupid shit.

Bottom line is, it's not working because you're cheap. Plain and simple.
    You wanna go with an aggressive setup? -> Get some coilovers, buy the right tyre sizes, that means correct profile AND width not just something that's on sale meets one of the criteria.
    Either take some advice and do it right, or just put your stock wheels back on and stop asking questions.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai View Post
    Bottom line is, it's not working because you're cheap. Plain and simple.
    You wanna go with an aggressive setup? -> Get some coilovers, buy the right tyre sizes, that means correct profile AND width not just something that's on sale meets one of the criteria.
    Either take some advice and do it right, or just put your stock wheels back on and stop asking questions.
    lmao

he also answered ur other question too vey, no springs will not work get some coilovers
    Last edited by vyets; 13-05-2012 at 05:04 PM.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87