Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Member Array
    Car:
    ap1.5
    wtff this whole time im thinking you had coilovers...

FAIL

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    interdasting thread guis
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai View Post
    lol, thanks for the support fellas. but veyzzii still being stubborn as a mofo. You don't understand the concept of how tyres sizes and stretching works.
    You can't just go by the width, it's a combination of profile + width = right stretch. So stop being such a dumb **** and posting stupid shit.

Bottom line is, it's not working because you're cheap. Plain and simple.
    You wanna go with an aggressive setup? -> Get some coilovers, buy the right tyre sizes, that means correct profile AND width not just something that's on sale meets one of the criteria.
    Either take some advice and do it right, or just put your stock wheels back on and stop asking questions.
    Yea these tyres will go soon. And ill invest in some coilovers, or get mine rebuilt. Sometimes ya gotta be cheap. Might not be as easy for me to get dough as it is for you. Cheers for the help.

weren't you gonna get a respray? lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by JN7 View Post
    weren't you gonna get a respray? lol
    Respray what?

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    have you guys considered what coilovers you are all running. that will make a difference in scrubbing and clearance wen your lowered. and whilst driving.....

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1,DC2R,NA6
    Don't think rebuilding your stocks will solve your issue. Invest in the coilovers.. I also thought you were running coilovers the whole time..

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    my doodles MASSIVE!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by tamay_s2k View Post
    have you guys considered what coilovers you are all running. that will make a difference in scrubbing and clearance wen your lowered. and whilst driving.....
    Yea dude. Realised after this thread. I have a mate with mms of clearance and no scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicks View Post
    Don't think rebuilding your stocks will solve your issue. Invest in the coilovers.. I also thought you were running coilovers the whole time..
    Yea that seemed to be the problem. I was running coilovers, and the coilovers are the shocks i was planning to rebuild, not my stock shocks. But still cant find a place to rebuild. Might just go for some Buddy n+