Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Cl9 Lux

Coilovers and Air Intake. Need Advices Please!!

Hey guys

Finally , I made up my mind to lower my CL9 and to do some intake swap.

Got 1 member sourcing for me King Spring+Monroe price and also I was thinking to get coilovers. Was looking at D2 from MIngzai or Tein Monoflex from Bakayaro. Or GAB SS series since one of my friend has it on his evo and he told me it was great and worth half price of Buddyclub. Also BC Racing series as well.

Seriously, I haven't had coilovers before on my previous ride, so I don't know which one to grab.

And as well I am tempting to go for Injen SP Cold Air Intake since the "sounds" and torque gain impressed me. But I didn't know where can I get them. Ebay is not an option since I lost my account long time ago. Can anyone point me to a site to buy? I have checked heeltotoe and autoanything.

THX!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by skyichigo View Post
    Hey guys

Finally , I made up my mind to lower my CL9 and to do some intake swap.

Got 1 member sourcing for me King Spring+Monroe price and also I was thinking to get coilovers. Was looking at D2 from MIngzai or Tein Monoflex from Bakayaro. Or GAB SS series since one of my friend has it on his evo and he told me it was great and worth half price of Buddyclub. Also BC Racing series as well.

Seriously, I haven't had coilovers before on my previous ride, so I don't know which one to grab.

And as well I am tempting to go for Injen SP Cold Air Intake since the "sounds" and torque gain impressed me. But I didn't know where can I get them. Ebay is not an option since I lost my account long time ago. Can anyone point me to a site to buy? I have checked heeltotoe and autoanything.

THX!!
    Injen: Amazon had them on special a week ago, like $280 shipped or something.
    Coilovers: talked to death already in another thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...mp-F-coilovers

King spring + Monroe just sounds ghetto IMO.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Cl9 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Injen: Amazon had them on special a week ago, like $280 shipped or something.
    Coilovers: talked to death already in another thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...mp-F-coilovers

King spring + Monroe just sounds ghetto IMO.
    Thx for your input. I reckon I will change my springs setup. Btw how did you compare INJEN to KN filter?
    Robert
    AUTOSPORTS HONDA
    565 Parramatta Road Leichhardt, NSW,2040
    Ph: (02) 9509 0688
    Mob: 0425 000 123

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by skyichigo View Post
    Thx for your input. I reckon I will change my springs setup. Btw how did you compare INJEN to KN filter?
    I got icebox with uni filter atm.so I cant comment on injen. sorry
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9
    i got a fujita cai in mine!! it's awesome!
    OH WERD?!!

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    Gab ss

Give the D2s a miss...

But then again why you need coilovers for? Dumping the car on its skirts?
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Cl9 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Give the D2s a miss...

But then again why you need coilovers for? Dumping the car on its skirts?
    Just to skip that gap.. not to slam them though.
    Robert
    AUTOSPORTS HONDA

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Injen > K&N

King springs + Monroe shocks = Waste of money. My old car came with this set up when I bought it (DC2). It was my second Integra (first one running stock suspension) and I couldn't believe how much of a boat the set up made the car feel. Didn't know you could spend so much money to make the car handle so much worse than stock....... It even bottomed out if I hit a nice enough bump. Car came with receipts showing that the set up had only been used for a year as well.

Sorry to the person making the sale... But I would really recommend spending a bit more or going second hand.

Member Array
    Car:
    Cl9 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    Injen > K&N

King springs + Monroe shocks = Waste of money. My old car came with this set up when I bought it (DC2). It was my second Integra (first one running stock suspension) and I couldn't believe how much of a boat the set up made the car feel. Didn't know you could spend so much money to make the car handle so much worse than stock....... It even bottomed out if I hit a nice enough bump. Car came with receipts showing that the set up had only been used for a year as well.

Sorry to the person making the sale... But I would really recommend spending a bit more or going second hand.
    I am asking the guy to source for eibach or tein s instead for now..
    Robert
    AUTOSPORTS HONDA

Member Array
    Car:
    Cl9 Lux

Can't wait to get my INJEN! DAMN that long delivery time

DAMN just figured out USD is higher than AUD now!!
    Last edited by skyichigo; 06-05-2012 at 10:35 PM.
    Robert
    AUTOSPORTS HONDA