b16 power steering

hi there guys i will be doing a b16a conversion..i would like to know if my d16 power steering will fit the b16a?or i need to use b16 power steering?if i can use it which bracket do i need and which belt?(b16 or d16)?thanks..

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    no it wont fit
    you will need a b16a ps bracket and also check the ps lines will also fit
    you can use any belt as long as its the right lenght

Member Array
    Car:
    91 ED9 CRX
    What chassis? If its EG/EK... As above^
    Last edited by gen2 CRX; 09-04-2012 at 02:39 PM.

its for ek...so ps line will bolt up?any b16 bracket will fit?tried to search about it. only i can find is to use b16 bracket and use the ps pump but top bold will not be use..

Member Array
    Car:
    91 ED9 CRX
    It has to be a gen2 92+ b16a bracket and pump. You need the hose for EK4.

i have b16 ps pump if you want
    team.gradeA

more smart. more safe. moreTEIN

ok guys i found b18cr power steering it has to be 1999 and up so i can retain my d16 ps line..hope this help for some people that may do conversion on ek

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by po61ba2 View Post
    ok guys i found b18cr power steering it has to be 1999 and up so i can retain my d16 ps line..hope this help for some people that may do conversion on ek
    thanks for the info good to know.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

From what I've seen, Honda seemed to have changed the PS high pressure line fitting (on the pump) between OBD1 and OBD2 motors.

So if you're doing a B-series swap into an EK, find a B-series pump from an OBD2 motor to keep your PS line.

Some of my own I've had in the past

just want to let u guys know if u guys use b18cr ps pump on b16a2 u need a different belt cause b18cr has longer belt and b16 has shorter belt..you will need 4pk900 belt.this will save u time finding the right length...cheers