Accord Euro cl9 headlight

Hey everyone, the drivers side headlamp assembly has received a nudge in a carpark, no visible damage was done, but now has let in a lot moisture and has blown the HID bulb. I am chasing a replacement headlight assembly (HID) or possibly someone to repair in the Brisbane metro area.

thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    push bag
    Try the 'Want to buy' section, or alternatively call up some wreckers

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS
    Quote Originally Posted by football1920 View Post
    Hey everyone, the drivers side headlamp assembly has received a nudge in a carpark, no visible damage was done, but now has let in a lot moisture and has blown the HID bulb. I am chasing a replacement headlight assembly (HID) or possibly someone to repair in the Brisbane metro area.

thanks.
    Like Ekvtec said put up a post in want to buy section. could also give ebay a try, also ring boss wrecking see if they got a headlight or google search Honda wreckers brisbane or honda wreckers gold coast and ring around

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    if the exterior isnt visably damaged as you say, you could take the light out, clean the inside then re-seal the front cover and any cracks in the housing with rtv sealant.
    "I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

Thanks everyone, will start ringing around.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamiya
    Hi, sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread.
    But I was just wondering, do you need to rewire or just plug n play when you are replacing the non HID headlight to the OEM HID headlight?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I know a place in victoria that does repairs. Headlights Plus in Victoria. They are good obviously they arent in brisvegas so you would have to send it however may be cheaper the n buying a new one.