Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Might be able to use that machine that is like a vacuum but sucks out water along with any gunk in it? forgot the name
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Might be able to use that machine that is like a vacuum but sucks out water along with any gunk in it? forgot the name
    Did you read that link i posted up? they use a wet-vacuum cleaner which is what i think your talking about.
    "I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5
    Yes that is a great link TbM im going to have a look at my nearest Easywash place and have a sus what settings are on their machines..
    Charliebrown let me know how you go when your done and i will also post my results.. wont be doing mine for awhile yet just gathering my info first to avoid any mistakes. Good thread i think since how many grubby Recaros do we always see for sale!
    EG5 w/ B18C Project.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerjbl View Post
    Yes that is a great link TbM im going to have a look at my nearest Easywash place and have a sus what settings are on their machines..
    Charliebrown let me know how you go when your done and i will also post my results.. wont be doing mine for awhile yet just gathering my info first to avoid any mistakes. Good thread i think since how many grubby Recaros do we always see for sale!
    car wash ones pretty strong.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerjbl View Post
    If time permits i'll be doing it this weekend and let it dry during the week. Before/after shots for sure. Need to go buy a new pressure washer and vacuum first cos all my shits shagged.

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    car wash ones pretty strong.
    Depends on the car wash, the one down the road from me the soap setting and spot free rinse(deminerlised water i think) are not as high pressure as the normal rinse so wouldnt be too bad imo.

If your concerned with how powerful the one at the car wash is or what soap they use you could use the method Cb has described and use a personal pressure washer but finish off with wet vac like in the link.
    "I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

Reckon you can borrow a wet vac from supermarket? Or is that steam cleaner

sometimnes you find them cheap..

30 bux if you get them on sale, the wet vac

I followed this:

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=994876

and it worked a treat on my recaros (yellow)

also, finish off with some scotchguard, it will help clean and repel stains easier.

http://www.scotchgard.com/wps/portal...chgard/Global/
    Last edited by infurNOS; 14-05-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    EG