Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [CL9]Camber Kit

Thanks ryaan. Yeah 1.5 finger gap sounds like an accurate description of the front drivers lol.

Still need to figure out if the front passenger needs to settle or whether something got installed incorrectly but that'll have to wait till next week.

Question to anyone with a Lux and has had a Ingalls camber kit installed, what did you end up doing with the rear HID sensor? I still have mine sitting in my garage and am tossing up whether or not to install them even though my drop shouldn't be severe enough to warrant them.
    Last edited by peetah; 02-06-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Thanks Peetah. Yeah, it's exactly what I'm looking for. I've ordered my springs, although a bit short on cash to install them just yet.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    im still tossing up on how much to lower.. with your one peetah.. do you scrape heaps? like on drivewas etc? 1.5finger gap looks flush but dont know if its practical... :S and 2 finger gap looks like its not even lowered :S dilemma dilemmaass
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey

I've never scraped on anywhere but my stupid driveway and once when I flew down the ramp at the parking garage at my local gym and even then it was the black plastic part at the bottom of the front of the car I think. Dad scraped the bumper once when he was reversing out the driveway way too quickly as well but that could of been me when I flew down the ramp not too sure. One of these day's I'll get around to chucking some wooden planks there so I don't scrape although if I angle it out of my driveway I've managed to get away without scraping a few times.

I've yet to find a speed bump where I scrape. I'll take a shot of the dip in my driveway if I remember tomorrow so you can see what I'm dealing with if you'd like.

Not sure what's happening with the drop but it's been over 3 weeks now and it's still not even. 60-70% of the time there's only one person in the car though but not sure if the front passenger should of settled by now from that. Really should try making a video of the gap. I reckon photos are too misleading because of the angle of the shots. TBH I couldn't even tell there was a difference in the heights until I stuck my fingers in lol.

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    touch bit annoyed but would definitely need clarification.

Seeing as the CL9 has been a multi-linking suspension system.
    The Igallsss rear camber kit has two adjustable rods per side.

But then im told there is others with an upper camber kit which i think needs to be purchased separately.

Can i just use what i have at the moment Ingalls rear camber kit to do the job or do i need to buy the upper rear camber kit.
    Making it a 3x roads adjustable per side than just 2.

From what I remember you get either the Ingalls OR the top mounted kits which replace the OEM one. The problem with the top ones is that you're replacing the stock ball joint and the aftermarket ones seem to break easily.
    http://www.heeltoeauto.com/tech-arti...l-joints..html

The Ingalls should be the only one you need.

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    i was under the car yesterday took the wheel off and all.
    tried adjusting the bars but what didnt make sense to me was.

Adjusting the bars further wider meant when trying to fit it back it didnt line up for the bolts to be put thru so i had to adjust the bar back to the very specific length as in back to the way it was .
    Q. How do you make adjustments on the Ingalls camber kit.