Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [CL9]Camber Kit

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9

[CL9]Camber Kit

Hey guys, looking at getting a rear camber kit for my car now that springs are coming. Any that you guys are recommending? And should I take them to a store for wheel alignment or should I be safe putting them on myself?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Ingalls Rear Camber Kit.

I rock one and quite a few other CL9 members on here and on TSXClub do too. Very good, and lots of adjustment......esp for people who want more neg camber...... =D

get the camber kit put in when the springs get put in, so its done all at the same time rather than 2 processes. And then get a wheel alignment, to put it back into spec other wise youre gonna have whacky uneven camber and toe and shizzz gonna be everywhere.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Put them on yourself. then get an alignment

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Was thinking of putting the springs on myself, so will prob put on teh camber kit myself. Not really wanting any camber (damn 18" tyres are expensive), don't wanna wear the crap out of them. If I wanted camber, I'ld leave it as is when lowered as that'ld give it quite a bit of camber. How much do ingalls go for? Was talking to pedders, and their kits go for 225.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    About the same from memory. Or you could get hardrace camber only kit about 200 from jdmyard easy to put on however more annoying to do the custom alignment as it is on top of the assembly

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    If you have a Luxury, then I don't recommend Ingalls rear camber kit because it doesn't have the mounting point for the HID level sensor.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Mine's a base level CL9 Facelifted. It doesn't have the auto leveling, but it does have aftermarket HID. I'm lowering the front more than the rear though, so the lights will be pointing lower. Don't get how the camber would make any difference to the HID though, would have thought that the suspension height would affect it.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    If you have a Luxury, then I don't recommend Ingalls rear camber kit because it doesn't have the mounting point for the HID level sensor.

Any idea on what it would take to fabricate a mounting bracket?

Got the ingalls and a lux. About to have the ingalls installed but didn't think about the rear auto leveller up until now.

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    hid level sensor is on the front isnt it? :s

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    hid level sensor is on the front isnt it? :s
    apparently its on the rear.
    Mines just cable tied and rendered useless....wonder who cable tied it....any ideas Aaron? LOOOOOL =P

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    apparently its on the rear.
    Mines just cable tied and rendered useless....wonder who cable tied it....any ideas Aaron? LOOOOOL =P
    haha thats what i did with one thats on the front left.. cable tie that shiet!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Just checking, how much neg camber would I get if I lowered my car say 300mm/200mm f/r? Enough to warrant a camber kit? I mean it's not even 1 inch drop on the rear. I know the stock setting is 1 deg already, is there any room for adjustment?