Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help in puchasing new Euro - large kms

I am looking at buying a 2010 Euro auto, standard model, one owner, full service history, with 90,000 kms (unbeliveably) on the clock. The price looks great $20k , but I am concerned with the large km's, and potential costs down the track. Any comments / advice would be greatly appreciated?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    high kms wouldnt matter if its serviced properly and owner has taken good care of it.
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey

^ What ryaan said. Check for any accident history, if it was always serviced on time and what not. Maybe even try a compression test if you want. I've owned my car for almost 14 months now and I've put 31,000km on it but I look after it and always service it on time.

I also agree that high kms is not a huge problem on a honda as long as it has a proven service history. So for this specific example it should have at at least 9-10 services with 2 of them being major ones (40 and 80 i think) over these 2 years the car has been on the road. But yeah the price is very attractive indeed.

Mate, the $19,900 one in QLD dealer with 90k kms looks tempting, but I go for the one priced @ $24,990 with 16,500 kms and since this one is a private seller you can always bargain the price a bit.

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Or even better the one with 12,000 Kms for $24,200 in NSW Damn they're quite cheap now I wanna upgrade my CL9

I kno eh... I was going to sell my old one for 20k-ish, but decide to give it to my bro in law instead since the price gone down rapidly

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Mate, the $19,900 one in QLD dealer with 90k kms looks tempting, but I go for the one priced @ $24,990 with 16,500 kms and since this one is a private seller you can always bargain the price a bit.
    i agree
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Is it automatic or manual ???

What colour,sounds way too cheap...

Make sure it was not a repairable write off...

Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    Is it automatic or manual ???

What colour,sounds way too cheap...

Make sure it was not a repairable write off...
    Auto, links: http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/de...ce:Min,25000~1

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    buy a euro r
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    buy a euro r
    Talk of the day that blue Euro-R

But honestly I would rather get a late model Luxury Navi CU2 with way less (genuine) Kms for the same price as that CL7. Im sure a lot of ppl would disagree with me because a CL7 is a rare find and unique and all that but that's just my personal opinion.