accord euro cluster

my 05 cluster seems to have some functions not working, so i need to get it repaired. but i have a mate who's got a cluster, but his is fairy high. mine reads 50,000kms wheres his nearly 200,000, and wanted to know, if i swap clusters, will i lose my km reading? there both from same year model

someone please correct me if im wrong, but you can get a honda dealer to reset so that it reads the true figure.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    I can't imagine any one legit will reset a cluster. Maybe just try and find one with similar k's or get it repaired.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Not sure if I'm right but the cluster just shows a figure but the ecu provides it. Its to stop the changing if clusters. I could be wrong though

if the ecu provides the figure, wont the cluster be easily interchangeable as/when required.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Not sure if I'm right but the cluster just shows a figure but the ecu provides it. Its to stop the changing if clusters. I could be wrong though
    Get a new ecu in that case :P
    What is popular is not always right. What is right is not always popular.

possible to reflash the old ecu?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_ View Post
    if the ecu provides the figure, wont the cluster be easily interchangeable as/when required.
    Yep it will be the same just retain your figure