Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: car incident

Member Array
    Car:
    EG3

car incident

was driving down a narrow street and smacked a banged up ford falcon wagon right hand mirror.
    Only minor paint scratches on my mirror but his mirror went all over the place, housing stayed on the car though.
    so question, I left my details on his car but he has not called me and since (8 hours now) he has existing damage to his car (front bumper out of alignment) what can I do to protect myself?
    Why hello there

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    tough situation man, being a good person you are, he might take it in advantage and fk you up the anoos

did you take any pictures of your car/his car after the incident?
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    good on you for leaving details

not many people for do that

esp since there wasnt much damage

you a good human

hope u dont get fked over by that
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    i dont really think they are gonna hassle you over a mirror, if its a old banged up falcon u can pick one up for like what $20?
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    LOL YOU LEFT DETAILS!

Good on you for ****ing yourself bahahaha

He probs wont try it. Who would really believe that note? saying if the weather didnt take it away.

Once i hit someones driver side mirror since people saw me I acted like i was writing a letter, said I was sorry and left my ex's details bahahahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    faith in honda drivers somewhat restored.

he probably cbf or doesnt even have insurance or have lodged claim
    wait till next week monday
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Amant02 wow what a person you are.... inspirational.

To the OP good on you for acknowledging what you had done be good if there were more people like you. Having said that you should protect yourself by writing specifics on the note including referring to the existing damage and write down exactly the damage you caused. Photos would be a good idea too if possible. I wouldn't worry about it too much, just move on and if you get a call deal with it then! Worrying gets you no where
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS
    good on you for leaving details, i have been on the recieving end of a incident like this, My car got reversed into by a ute but lucky for me it was caught on camera and the guy was caught. If you took photos of the damage to there car and your car you should be ok and im sure they could tell that your car had scratch marks in places that match up with his (on front bumper etc).

Member Array
    Car:
    EG3
    Yea i took photos using my phone, even opted to file a police report but the police woman said not to bother with such a small incident =.=
    well all I can do is hope he won't try to screw me, worrying that they haven't contacted me yet =s
    noticed the mirror i smacked was a second hand unit anyway, had numbers written on the housing (black plastic)
    Why hello there

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    faith in humanity restored!

i don't have anythign intelligent to say, but good on you
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Don't you know breaking mirrors is 7 year bad luck man! Lol

I swear who ever damages other people's car and don't leave details are kunts. Good on you mate, did the right thing
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Good work. Dunno how he would manage to put a bumper on your though if you only hit him with your own mirror.