Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    Quote Originally Posted by honda_zivic View Post
    u can check the voltage on the tps, if its fukd then replace it.

wat engine and brand of the cams u installed? those cheapo branded cams have issues.

did it happen after u install the cams or already b4 that?

if u check everything and nothing works i would put back in stock cams. if issue goes away then the issue is on the cams
    cams are skunk2 i bought them from a guy here.. it the oem cams didnt have issues

Did you check the cam thoroughly? might be a bent camshaft.
    Last edited by Bludger; 19-05-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    i NEED TO FIX THIS. I KEEP DYING WHENEVER IM IN TRAFFIC . EVERYTIME I REV THE CAR THE IDLE GOES LOWER AND LOWER

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    What car is this, what motor is in the car, how long has engine been in car or has it been converted?

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    Quote Originally Posted by blastnpast View Post
    What car is this, what motor is in the car, how long has engine been in car or has it been converted?
    the car is a da9 swapped b18c. car has been swapped very recently

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    Did you check the cam thoroughly? might be a bent camshaft.
    cams were in one piece when i bought them. arent skunk2 products really durable?

dizzy
    Be water my friend.

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec powered
    ^ Take it to a bloody mechanic. no one will know for sure what the problem is unless they physically inspect it. if your mechanic doesn't know then take it elsewhere till someone solves it, mate. no point on asking here on a forum when nobody is going to physically inspect it.
    Im just sayin'.
    Tokyo Life

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol/cbr250r
    hey mate just letting you know i done the same thing with my car.. put cams in and the idle used to go up and down than just dye on me.. the problem was theres 2 marks on the crank pulley i had put the timing belt on the wrong way which made it too advanced so just check your top dead centre by pulling out the first plug closest to your timing belt put a long screw driver in make sure piston is at the top than check the marks on the cam gears.. hope that makes sense cause that fixed my problem for me and i was using skunk2 pro 1
    Everyday im HUSTLN

Member Array
    Car:
    cd5 accord
    check your timing.

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    Quote Originally Posted by sxmachine View Post
    hey mate just letting you know i done the same thing with my car.. put cams in and the idle used to go up and down than just dye on me.. the problem was theres 2 marks on the crank pulley i had put the timing belt on the wrong way which made it too advanced so just check your top dead centre by pulling out the first plug closest to your timing belt put a long screw driver in make sure piston is at the top than check the marks on the cam gears.. hope that makes sense cause that fixed my problem for me and i was using skunk2 pro 1
    woah... thanks man!

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    Update: I think I know how to work the car out now. But CEL comes on and off weird