Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I know what light you're talking about but I never really took notice as to what it's for. I'll check again tomorrow (unless someone clears it up first) but pretty sure it's not to light up your console? It's so small. When would you use it, dont think the LED light would be on if your car wasnt and even when your cars on, wouldnt the other lights out shine it?
    Last edited by euRo_noob; 20-05-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Its h just ambience lighting. really serves no purpose just for looks or in my case. Tells me I'm in gear 6 when the light is on gear 5
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Thanks for backing me up mate..
    Ambiance.....
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro SatNav Auto
    Honda calls it a "courtesy light". It comes on when the car's headlights are turned on. See p.190 in the CU2 manual.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Aren't courtesy lights on the doors????. Well Honda charges 6$ for ONE bitch clip
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Sure it's just not too light up the so you know where the sun roof button is at night in the dark? I always thought that's what mine was for?

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    I always thought it was so that you know where all the buttons are located, however I asked around and most people indicated to me that it's to light up the gear stick area. When it's really dark at night, look at your gear stick, then cover up the light. You'll notice that the light does throw enough light to light up the area.