Exclamation Urgent help! Wiring harness sat nav colours :/

So.. Im sitting here thinking this is the easy part..
    Im wiring up my alpine double din to the sat nav harness provided but I cant find what wires are what on the net?
    Did you guys cut the plug off and wire it up or use wires from the actual hu?

I need colours of whats what?
    I found a 07 tsx audio diagram but it doesnt match my sat nav harness

Help :/

Just checked my 6x9's in the back and they dont match the harness so im guessing ill just cut wires off the original cd player? To wire to the new hu

Alright so in my theroy I can run speakers to my new hu and sap power and ground off the normal hu that leaves me with my aircon still?

Will this work lol?

slow down a bit champ.

explain clearly.

hahaa yeah rushing is getting me no where fast lol

im putting my ixa-w407 double din hu in the storage compartment using the factory supplied sat nav fascia. just been searching around for a diagram of the harness so i can disconnect the speakers off from the hu and run them down to my new hu. then splice my power and ground off the existing hu so i can retain my aircon etc from the existing hu.

my theroy is that this will work and the existing cd player will be fully operational.
    im not worried about steering wheel controls at present.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Yes that should work...

But your Fascia kit should've come with a harness...

Yeah the kit comes with a harness but I couldnt find the pin out colours. They arent the same...
    I found a thread though and the wires are all ran just modding up my fascia and im donee

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Ok so what I would do Is get a circuit tester. Find positive and accessories. Then would use my own ground. Then if your upgrading the speakers just run new cabling. I wouldn't cut the original harness.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 & SF5
    what yr is your car?

maybe try
    http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/...ard/Honda.html

dont cut the wires. splice into them if needed.
    -=[BLACK Dc2]=-

EXE TRACK DAY 2014 PB 1:37.0