Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    From the sound of it,I don't think you deserve a dc2 r

So problem solved ...get a dc5r

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Oh shit,here we go.. please elaborate on the prerequisites for deserving a dc2r

got that feel youre trolling though

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r
    Quote Originally Posted by _CRX_ View Post
    From the sound of it,I don't think you deserve a dc2 r

So problem solved ...get a dc5r
    lol yeh i think your right man.....

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    Nah not trolling ....if your complaining a dcr2 is to harsh and noisy then pretty much you shouldn't be buying it...most people with them love that go kart feel about them

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r
    Nah not trolling ....if your complaining a dcr2 is to harsh and noisy then pretty much you shouldn't be buying it...most people with them love that go kart feel about them
    Deserving and owning.... two different things though right??

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Bro don't even worry

I don't even know anymore

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    i thought that go kart feel was what people sought for when they looked for dc2r...
    if you dont like the harsh ride and outdated interior and all that, get dc5r or ep3
    you might wanna look at other options as well? autech, sportivo, mx5... just decide what you really want and get the right car

In all honesty, DC2Rs are well overpriced. However, there's nothing really like it. If I had of paid 17.5k for one I would have been disappointed though.

It is definitely a drivers car but I dont think thats worth the price that is demanded. Its a status thing, if I had that much money I would be getting a DC5R, EP3, S2000 or even 8th Gen Civic Type R.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 -> DC2R
    LOL...have you driven both? They are different cars.... Why do you think its held its price? Because it's worth it, why would you pick 8th Gen LOL! G0t M4cPh3rs0n 57Ru7? If you can just add power, the looks and handling and everything of DC2R > ALL, cept S2000 which can be done up to be pretty awesome.
    Last edited by RtN; 24-05-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by RtN View Post
    Why do you think its held its price? Because it's worth it, why would you pick 8th Gen LOL!
    Fanboyism actually

Do you think 1985 4ac toyota sprinters were worth 5-7k,no probably $500 at best,it was fanboyism at play again or "takumi tax" as people said...

in SA, DC2R's get a fair bit of street cred.
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 -> DC2R
    It's still not that exp, but I would def pay more for a DC2R in good condition than a DC5R in good condition. Seriously have to drive the car to know the difference, people just look at spec sheet or like the rounded shape of DC5R and think its newer therefore better.