Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: buying a type r

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    I'm beginning to thing you're not a genuine buyer, just here to waste people's time.
    Im a genuine buyer, I get very paranoid about ex owners and impressions of people when i view the car.

Quote Originally Posted by vtec_yoo View Post
    Im a genuine buyer, I get very paranoid about ex owners and impressions of people when i view the car.
    might as well go for a new car if you're that para.

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    might as well go for a new car if you're that para.
    para, para, paradise.
    I don't even know anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r
    And im also trying to figure out if i can afford the car, as i will need to have it financed and am still doing my research on insurance comparisements, as i just found out your insurance is void if you do not state your modifications. Also trying to find out what the insurance comparisement is between dc2 n 5

And im also trying to figure out if i can afford the car, as i will need to have it financed and am still doing my research on insurance comparisements, as i just found out your insurance is void if you do not state your modifications. Also trying to find out what the insurance comparisement is between dc2 n 5
    why don't you work out finances before you start looking for a car.

If i were the owner of a vehicle you wanted to buy, i would curse you till no end for time wasting

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r
    well the thing is im working part time, still a FT student, and i have a bit of money saved up and when i sell my daily, and in november when i turn 21 i inherit some money which will enable me to afford it, i know i can afford the repayments of the loan atm but i dont want to be spending 2k on insurance as ive well... lost my license took it to court and the judge dismissed the case but suspended me for 1 week.. dunno if that means i have lost my license.

now i know the smart thing would be to wait till i get the money in november but why not enjoy it for an extra 6 months when i can

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 -> DC2R
    I'm beginning to thing you're not a genuine buyer, just here to waste people's time.
    This.. do you want DC2R or DC5R? Can you pay for it when you go and look at the car?

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r
    of course when i go and see a car i can pay for it, it wouldnt only be wasting there time but mine aswel! I honestly dont know what i should go with.. the 5 or 2

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    of course when i go and see a car i can pay for it, it wouldnt only be wasting there time but mine aswel! I honestly dont know what i should go with.. the 5 or 2
    wave some cash at the sellers and test drive both

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r
    ive test drove both, i feel the dc5 is quicker and this particular one stuck to the road very well, although has minimum rego, all 4 tyres were worn, fronts almost bold so questions how well he took care of the car, he said he got a good two years out of the tyres.. does that sound right?

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    ive test drove both, i feel the dc5 is quicker and this particular one stuck to the road very well, although has minimum rego, all 4 tyres were worn, fronts almost bold so questions how well he took care of the car, he said he got a good two years out of the tyres.. does that sound right?
    depends how many km's he did in them 2 years

inb4fwdburnouts