Member Array
    Car:
    Eg
    It's a 96

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    water doesnt compress, so depending how much went in there id be careful.

if theres a fair bit in there you can pull the plugs out of all the cylinders and crank it over and it should shoot the water back out the spark plug well.

if youre able to, also unplug the injectors so youre not squirting fuel into the cylinders as the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by madmott View Post
    How do I shoot it out of the cylinder . Right now the sparkplug and dizzy cap are off drying over night and tomorrow I'll get new sparkplugs and leads and c how I go do u have any idea how to clear the abs light
    i already explained it....
    Last edited by Lukey; 21-05-2012 at 07:40 PM.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg
    ok update, theirs no spark from the sparkplugs any of them, dizzy cap looks good cleaned points and everything. maby when i washed the engine i blew something the fuse that blew was the backup in the engine bay but i think that was something to do with another thing. the abs light,battery light,and the hand brake light show on the dash at all times when battery is connected even with the key out of the ignition, as soon as the battery is connected those lights show up the blinkers also work with the key out. has anyone got any clue what it could be, dash lights on-no spark from any of the spark plugs

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Your friend obviously doesnt know much about cars, you should never get water in the combustion chamber no matter how little amount, you should of taken the leads off and blast out the water with compressed air,dried out the spark plugs and leads and then check nothing shorted out (blown fuses etc)

hope you learn for next time engines and water dont mix

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    take it to a mechanic instead of hoping someone can diagnose your problem over the internet without touching a tool or your car
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

The problem could be the dizzy

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    The problem is the icm...
    snapping 2nd..