Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    The CU2 under steers and torque steers when pushed and if people are buying the car thinking that you are buying a sports sedan then you haven't driven anything else.

For me its a company rep car and does the job of a daily driver and lung stuff around. Full stop. My choice was either an Accord Euro or a Toyota Camry Hybrid. We got a killer deal from Honda as the company purchased 12 x Accord Euro and Accord V6. I wish I was higher up in the food chain so I will get the V6.

My Euro auto with leather interior and 5 year warranty we got it for WAY below $30k each.
    wow.. thats damn cheap ! can make a profit from that ! haha
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    but in 8 years wouldn't the A5 look old?
    Not really, my CL9 is 7 years old and doesn't look very old =D

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    got my cl9 as soon as i got my p's 2 years ago

nek minute, full license....

laterz euro, hellloooo boost!

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    I dont get the fad with FT/GT86.... IMO it isnt pretty, isnt that fast, and I personally dont see it being anymore enjoyable that a Miata to drive.

I know it should be a turning power house but as turbo goes looks like 12psi is the max without having to tear the engine apart http://www.examiner.com/article/perf...and-subaru-brz

there were 4x 86's on the N-ring 24 hr endurance race a few days ago (like 2 days ago), they arent that fast, but good pit action did see then win the V3 class.
    it's not even out yet, and there is more aftermarket parts available for it than CU2 lol!

Honda sucks arse.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Nav
    Trying to get rid of mine now.. only had it for 7 months. Hate having an auto its slow as anything and the fuel consumption is terrible! Its completely stock standard low k's, full honda service history.. and I get less then 400k's out a tank babying it on BP 98 octane! My manual 2006 CL9 Lux was unfortunately written off but there was noticibally more power in the manual and far better fuel consumption. Wanting to update to a CU2 lux Manual!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by dale_s15 View Post
    Trying to get rid of mine now.. only had it for 7 months. Hate having an auto its slow as anything and the fuel consumption is terrible! Its completely stock standard low k's, full honda service history.. and I get less then 400k's out a tank babying it on BP 98 octane! My manual 2006 CL9 Lux was unfortunately written off but there was noticibally more power in the manual and far better fuel consumption. Wanting to update to a CU2 lux Manual!
    Reset the ecu.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Reset the ecu.
    Do i just disconnect the battery for 15mins or so??

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Do i just disconnect the battery for 15mins or so??
    Yep, record your radio stations first.

Ps: CU2 manual... Not as fun as you think/
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I've had my 2005 CL9 for roughly 6 months now, loved driving the car when it was a manual. A few months ago I put in a very low km engine and automatic gearbox in the car. Drives very smoothly and is quite nice as a daily, but the auto box is quite slow and a lot worse on fuel than the manual. I'll probably try and sell it in the next few weeks and hopefully replace it with an R.
    Last edited by dfdc2r; 29-05-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    With my Euro, whether its on V-Power, BP Ultimate, Caltex 98, or United 100, I usually get 500km.

EDIT: The car is completely stock, runs an 06 K24A3 Auto with 43XXXkm.
    Last edited by dfdc2r; 29-05-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by dfdc2r View Post
    With my Euro, whether its on V-Power, BP Ultimate, Caltex 98, or United 100, I usually get 500km.
    I get 550 ish on city cycle, but mine is modded for more low rpm oomphand runs on synthetic. *shrugs*

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Like my CL9. When I feel down, I get out of my commodore (free car) and get into the CL9. No need to brake for corners and love the bitey brakes. Power is about the same as the commo but the sound is so much nicer.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2