Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    We got a killer deal from Honda as the company purchased 12 x Accord Euro and Accord V6. I wish I was higher up in the food chain so I will get the V6.

My Euro auto with leather interior and 5 year warranty we got it for WAY below $30k each.
    That means that retail buyers heavily subsidise company car purchases. So not only do companies get car related tax deductions courtesy of the taxpayer but they also score big discounts on car purchases.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    That means that retail buyers heavily subsidise company car purchases. So not only do companies get car related tax deductions courtesy of the taxpayer but they also score big discounts on car purchases.
    yep. aint that a bitch.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Yep, record your radio stations first.

Ps: CU2 manual... Not as fun as you think/
    Yeah i went and test drove a brand new CU2 manual the other day and was a bit dissapointed.. I'm still just keen to get back into a manual.. I have no idea why i got the auto.. was sucked in by the NAV which i've used about 5 times in total.

Fuel light came on in my current tank at 375km

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    What are your average fuel consumption figures on the car's trip computer? And what about the actual calculated average fuel consumption?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by dale_s15 View Post
    Yeah i went and test drove a brand new CU2 manual the other day and was a bit dissapointed.. I'm still just keen to get back into a manual.. I have no idea why i got the auto.. was sucked in by the NAV which i've used about 5 times in total.

Fuel light came on in my current tank at 375km
    Something is definitely wrong there. I have a stock 07 auto and I get at least 500kms before the light comes on, no matter how I drive.

will keep it until the warranty expires.

Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    We purchase 12 cars in one hit (close to $400,000 worth of sales in a couple of hours of negotiation) what's wrong with giving us a large discount. The sales rep can either accept or decline our offer.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by dfdc2r View Post
    What are your average fuel consumption figures on the car's trip computer? And what about the actual calculated average fuel consumption?
    It's always around the 14's on the trip computer. lowest it ever gets down to is in the 12's on the highway.

It has the consumption of a 6 cylinder and its a 4.. i know what i'd rather!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    It's always around the 14's on the trip computer. lowest it ever gets down to is in the 12's on the highway.

Take it to the dealer for a check up.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    wonder if we can organize a group-buy and each get a brand new CU2 for 25k driveaway

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    That is definately not normal. I have a MY12 Auto & last time i filled up was 23rd of december & have not left the suburbs of Hervey bay in that time. Trip cpmputer is indicating 8.3 with no trip in excess of 7km - that is the worst driving conditions available for fuel consumption.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    That is definately not normal. I have a MY12 Auto & last time i filled up was 23rd of december & have not left the suburbs of Hervey bay in that time. Trip cpmputer is indicating 8.3 with no trip in excess of 7km - that is the worst driving conditions available for fuel consumption.
    i live in sydney inner city suburbs and yes 14l/100km is certainly possible during peak hour times. i dont think traffic at hervey bay at its worst is near as bad as sydney peak hour traffic. can sometimes take an hour for a 10km trip into the city @ peak.
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey