Car:
    EURO LUX
    face lift ek9 front end would set it off mate

Love seeing rare hondas!
    FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    Definitely keen to see the progress of this!

I have always likes the idea of an EK wagon.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Little bit of an update, since she's the GAIJIN-GARAGE Delivery Wagon now.. so Spoon'd her up a little..

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    lmao it would be funny if ur an actual jdm person and ur plate says gaijin
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

looks great, surprised to see one in oz. i agree a facelift front with ek9 lip would look great, does the paint match champ white?

does it have the p8r head? 9.2 compression from memory. vtec sized ports and valves compared to the smaller p75 head. most dynos of stock block b20's ive seen with cams show parallel increases across the board, i hypothesized this is from a restriction and the cams let more air in at all rpms, whereas if the ports were too big they would loose velocity at low rpm, i doubt they are for the b20 but on the other hand a b16....

the cams in this are smaller then ones in the 9.6 comp b20(b8/z2) but i wouldint bother putting them in unless you found some for free. 402's would be great bang for buck without valvetrain upgrade but i hear the 403's are where its at.

im sure you know more then me about these cars, im just excited, you dont see many nontec builds and with the same ports and valves they can see simular # to there vtec brothers.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    HAHA glad to see someone is into these also !

Personally the Orthia front has grown on me, to fit this with an EK front would do no justice.. how many EK's do you see on the road and how many Orthia's ?
    Being so Rare and original, I intend to keep it that way with the exception of practical upgrades like Coilovers etc. perhaps a cat-back for a little more engine note, but that's about it for now.

it is frost white not Champ white so would require complete respray also, but this thing's paint is perfect apart from a little scuff on the rear bumper from previous owner.

This one has the P75-2 Head.. but has 6,700RPM Redline.. i cant find a build date anywhere but I think it is a late 98.

No plan on modifying the motor as it is Auto Trans and rarely gets above 3500-4000RPM and has no trouble off the line. Even a simple VTEC head wouldn't be much point as like i said, the RPM never needs to get that high on this thing, even on-ramps and overtaking on Highways is no problem with the torque this thing has.

Down the line it might get *something* thrown under the hood as it is exempt from ADR's... :P
    it might also pop through the hood.. and exit out the side

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r & EGK20a
    Can you guys import me a Ej1 from NZ?