Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2

1998 Orthia GX-S Aero 2.0L

We did a bit of an impulse buy on the weekend and bought this..

Its a 98 Orthia GX-S Aero 2.0

Bought it off a kiwi bloke who imported it to NZ before he moved to perth and brought it in as a personal import.

It's basically a long wheelbase EK civic wagon with a B20B out of a CRV. Unfortunately this is just the front drive version, there is a 4wd version in japan.the front end of an ek will bolt straight on and the fenders even line up to the creases in the doors, all suspension is apparently same as ek's but they have the female style LCA's as EG6/DC2R.

Its got all the standard issue JDM bits like folding mirrors, window visors, oem bodykit, oem privacy glass, climate control, abs, dual front airbags, black interior with red highlights, oem carbon interior trim, oem leather airbag steering wheel with red stitching, amber lights with 180km speedo, oem foglights.

Interior is like new, exterior is pretty perfect except for some rubbed off paint on rear bumper, only 119,000kms, motor seems very tight, timing belt etc has been done not too long ago.

Has some plain-jane 5spoke 15" alloys, not sure what brand, the guy said they were on the car when he imported from japan but the arent to my liking and the rubber isnt up to my standard so will get some new tyres on my old spoon sw388 replicas on there and definately need to lower that thing...

PS. anyone recognise my rims ? they arent Rodney Jane T-Mart specials haha.
    Last edited by VT3C; 22-05-2012 at 06:08 PM.