Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Softcox View Post
    I found it pretty easy, maybe I was just lucky. I think the trick is that you have to apply a reasonable amount of force without suddenly wrenching it apart too quickly. I copied one of the many videos on YouTube to get an idea.
    Yeah a lot of people seem to cruise through it, but if you're a gorilla with your hands like i am be VERY careful. Those console plastics are a complete rip off from honda and very hard to find in the right colour and condition from wreckers.

I actually had no problems with the area around the shifter. That stupid cubby box however had me raging for a solid 10 minutes lol

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    I have an XCarlink system now. It works ok, although sometimes it drops out from one side of the car, or some speakers dont work (I did have it professtional installed along with my upgraded speakers/system). Its temperamental, but its not bad. Ive had it about a year, now I'm upgrading to an aftermarket head unit.

I will be selling my XCarlink in about 3 weeks or so. I'll keep you all posted.
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Okay guys so I've bought my xcarlink... although I have one query.. Where is the best spot to keep the large part of the unit? (the square part).. Should it be strapped securely somewhere behind or on the side of the centre storage compartment or actually inside the storage compartment? haha