Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    thanks petrol
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Here man

part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    rolling shell
    I find both hybrid-racing and k-tuned are good companies within the K series/swap community.
    I wouldn't say k-tuned is one step behind hybrid-racing because they have a lot of quality parts hybrid-racing does not have. vice versa.

Both companies have great products. Quality stuff and self explanatory on how it improves functionality for the user and not to mention the added bling.

Warning! both companies and their products could do damage to your wallet.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    ^ i agreee, i had some ktuned parts, was very good quality

although was kinda pissed they sent me wrong parts when i needed to install my fuel rail kit asap.

was all done and rectified though

Na-118

My 15k was not with install but included all wiring, kpro, box and rebuild with after market LSD, clutch and fly, k24a2 (or what ever was the good k24 lol) full rebuild with a mix of after market and Oem type r parts, little bit of head work and a better intake set up, fuel set up, ps set up mounts shafts etc.
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-

I spent close to 20k on my k24 swap. All included. GB, motor, bolt on's, sub-frame, ECU, wiring etc etc That was including my Discount on HR products and doing it all myself :/ mind you, i didn't hold back on some stuff like the gearbox for example. My gearbox is worth more than my engine and everything on it lol

While I'm posting in here, has any one else experienced problems with TPS sensors and Kswaps? aftermarket or OEM?
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Gear box is a killer. U can pick up a k24 for like $1200. Type r box is like $3000 lol.

For me another good thing is I track my car a bit. I blow the motor it's like half the price of a b18c7

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    some good info, thanks cartoon, if you were going for example a type r box which go for about 2-3k at the moment, wouldn't you use the k24 box and get a gearx gear set or am i missing something here?
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Quote Originally Posted by na-118 View Post
    some good info, thanks cartoon, if you were going for example a type r box which go for about 2-3k at the moment, wouldn't you use the k24 box and get a gearx gear set or am i missing something here?
    are you even going K series powered?

am i missing something here?

Na I'm actually running an fn2r box which is cheap, modified the box a little to work and using aftermarket LSD.

Also why buy a box that's geared all wrong, pull it apart and build it up. That's pricy alone

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    I just went for DC5R box
    part time potato