Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Civic EK4

GAB SS Coilovers from BYP developments

got some gab ss coil overs for my ek4 today from byp.

took an hour to install pretty easy to fit as there smaller then stock and fit in very easy.

first drive i did was on the soft setting with 2 inch drop all round and feels good nice and tite with no body roll.

due to my wheels being pretty big 16x8 with 40 offset my fronts rub on full lock at high speed so I've click the damper adjust to 7 clicks towards hard. (clicks 32 from soft to hard)

what i can i say it handles like on rails with just that much adjustment and its still smooth to drive when cruising and speed bumps are to drama.

the area i live in has pretty bad roads like tram tracks and pot holes and all sorts of shit.

gotta say best money I've spent since my whittling 22 mm rear sway bar.

I'm really happy with this upgrade and i highly recommend it to fellow honda drivers.

BYP really looked after me with them.

ill get some pictures soon when i get my skunk2 pro camber kit and lower it some
    STRUT Saturdays get on it

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Nice one man.Geez they arrived fast.

What tyre size you running?

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Civic EK4
    Hey man thanks.
    ATM I've got 195 45 16 but had 205 50s but were too big and rubbed bad.

So after I get my camber kit I mite go back to 205 50s as they grip good and look tuff

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    do 205 45... just the perfect size for our ek's! Btw can you should me a photo of how low the rear is without camber arms? And how much lower can the rear actually drop? Contemplating on getting another set of coilovers as my cusco zero2's dont go low enough for me.

btw if you dont mind can i know how much they cost? pm me if thats ok.

cheers

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Civic EK4
    hey eeko 205 45 sound good. ill send u a pic tomorrow pm ur number and ill sms u them.

atm its just before the guard and i haven't even touched the spring yet as the bottom fork on the rear screws up and down to adjust height also. so i just maxxed that out all the way up and sat em in so the spring can be lowered another 3 inch and thats smacked man.

$1200 delivered and that was a top price

Account Disabled Array
    Thanks for the review! This will go a long way to show the community how good these coilovers are for the price. We used it on both road, drag and circuit cars. Proven products with proven results

For anyone interested, please shoot me a PM

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Civic EK4
    Really happy with them.
    I'll let you know how I go on the track with em.
    So far tonight I've smashed all the hills in eltham and now driving throu the city and there smooth as

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    Let's meet up! Since our in Melbourne! Wanting to compare tein vs gab ss, be interesting
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants