Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    why don't you just the car up to take the weight off it, that might be a good start
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    shevic
    same issue with my ksport on my eg..try removing the fork fron the coilovers. if still not coming off remove it from the lower ARM mind me asking doest it have mounts for breaklines..?

Member Array
    Car:
    CivInteJazPreAc
    i don't think the OP is listening anymore...

Sorry guys, yeahh finally fixed the problem. Lifted the brakes to make it aligned, as well as using a bar to pry it back into position and while also trying to poke the bolt back in the at the same time haha good fun

He then tried the taking off fork way and worked like a charm ! however there were some f-bombs and c-bombs dropped due to a rounded nut on top of the old shock strut. Decided to angle grind that shit haha

Now friends ride is sitting low !

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    This is the great thing about DIY. Glad you got it sorted without any major issues and learned some lessons lol.