Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    Our workshop is at Penrith
    I didnt know u had a workshop, thought u just a wholesaler! I might give you a buzz if I cant get it sorted on saturday.
    I'd be a little worried about driving the car on the m4 the way it is now lol

What would I be looking at for an alignment? You could pm if u like

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    4 wheel laser alignment with a camber kit is $95

xiang - clear your inbox so i can reply to your PM please!
    OHSC

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by daKIK View Post
    I didnt know u had a workshop, thought u just a wholesaler! I might give you a buzz if I cant get it sorted on saturday.
    I'd be a little worried about driving the car on the m4 the way it is now lol

What would I be looking at for an alignment? You could pm if u like

Cheers
    daKIK and ziang.My guy is at Kirrawee(near Sutherland)down south.Maybe should go to senna,he's closer.Believe me there IS a difference between an average alignment and a good one.As a general rule stay away form places like Bob Jane and the like.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    I got it done at a tyre shop, 7 day tyres

But why would the car handle so much worse after the allignment ? It had much more negative camber before
    Lol 7 day tyres in Granville right? went there because i was desperate to change a tyre due to popping it on a Sunday, got a wheel allignment then next day i hit a bump and my allignments F***d again ==
    Less Than Classy.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay_lee View Post
    Lol 7 day tyres in Granville right? went there because i was desperate to change a tyre due to popping it on a Sunday, got a wheel allignment then next day i hit a bump and my allignments F***d again ==
    yeh thats the one! my alignment was f*cked as soon as left the shop lol

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    I got mine done at road and race in rydalmere. Peter is a champ.
    Its definitely the toe that's out, thus the car hops and twitches on bumps. I had the same problem after going to jax tyres twice! Road and race has good reputation as well as places spinning wheels and another place down south.

Member Array
    Car:
    07' CL9 Lux 5AT
    Quote Originally Posted by snYpz View Post
    I got mine done at road and race in rydalmere. Peter is a champ.
    Its definitely the toe that's out, thus the car hops and twitches on bumps. I had the same problem after going to jax tyres twice! Road and race has good reputation as well as places spinning wheels and another place down south.
    Another happy Road & Race Rydalmere customer here - Peter is a top bloke and very meticulous in what he does. Not cheap by any measure, but worth every penny.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Thanks for the replies guys, I took back to the same shop today.
    The worker there had no fkn idea! He adjusted the toe only and said he couldnt fix the camber! I insisted he tried and asked him to loosen up both arms of the ingalls kit, after 5 mins of me convincing him to try he eventually did, and after a bit of readjustments the readings on the machine started to change!
    He had previously adjusted the kit using one arm only, putting a lot of pressure on one side of the wheels only!
    Car rides muchhhh better now, feels nice and smooth now!

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    So the problem seems to have returned, the car is twitchin, but not as violently as before though. But its still noticeable..
    I can also hear a lot of noises coming from the back, a lot of thuds and crackling noises! Hard to explain the sound!

Anyone else experienced this?
    What could be causing this?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    So the problem seems to have returned, the car is twitchin, but not as violently as before though. But its still noticeable..
    I can also hear a lot of noises coming from the back, a lot of thuds and crackling noises! Hard to explain the sound!

Anyone else experienced this?
    What could be causing this?
    The genius that aligned your car didn't retighten your arms...
    OHSC

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    The genius that aligned your car didn't retighten your arms...
    Could that be the only cause? Coz I was there and I asked him to make sure he tightened them!
    The creaking noise existed even before he fiddled with the allignment, but it just seems that more weird noise are popping up now! FML

Just take it to Pat/Senna
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter